No announcement yet.

...and the Race War Has Begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really smart of Obama and the rest of the Race Card Players to make Zimmerman guilty before the facts are in-just another show of ignorance by the Chief Racist and his Followers. WTG Barry. Remember "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
      Really smart of Obama and the rest of the Race Card Players to make Zimmerman guilty before the facts are in-just another show of ignorance by the Chief Racist and his Followers. WTG Barry. Remember "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."
      Well said... Man this chaps my arse..
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Update

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03232012

Comment

I aint the jury, DA or Grand Jury-but apparently thousands of folks are. Those folks are racists. Obama, Sharpton, Sheila Jackson Lee-just WTH is that stoopid beotch in Florida for anyway, her constituency is next to downtown Houston-waste of breathable air, Jesse "How many Bastage Children do I have?" Jackson, QBall X, and the fine folks shown on every news station that are "protesting". I suggest they get back to work/school/whatever. Plus they are screaming whitey this and whitey that-well they failed to get any facts first-bunch of clowns that show total ignorance and STUPIDITY!!!

PLUS The Black Panthers have put out a $10,000 reward on Zimmerman-what for? He apparently defended himself from an attacker. Isn't putting a contract out on someone illegal? Especially someone that has not been arrested or charged. The "Protesters" need to look in the mirror and see what they really are-a bunch of scumbag racists. Why aren't they complaining about the bounty on Zimmerman? What happened to allowing the law to take its course? Now we have vigilantes by the thousands (The Protesters) and who's telling them they are the problem and causing more discord. Obama should do something non-racist to cease the uncalled for, unreasonable unrest. Bunch of BS. The dead kid's fine mother has trademarked his name so she can make money of her son's death-what a POS she is IMO.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

i lived in florida for 12 years,people out there can be crazy. i have my guns ready,the chit is going to hit the fan one day.
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

now Spike Lee printed the wrong address for a 72 year old couple on the net. no relation to the zimmerman in queston,They had to move out to avoid violence against them, someone ought ta put a bounty on race baiten rats like that , you come after my grand parents wow the shizz is on. Meanwhile back at the white house Barry helps this dramha unfold. and all this just intime to keep our minds off the supreme courts ruling on Barry care's constitutional inforseability,its not!!! but Thats the way the cookie crumbles!!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
              X