Obama Sticker on Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Sticker on Cars

A coworker and I just found out we had something funny in common.

We just had a nice conversation on the seriousness of getting the POTUS out of office in 2012. I said, "Hey let me ask you something. When I see an Obama sticker (new or old) on a vehicle while out on the road, I can't help myself, I have to speed up and see who in the hell is the goof driving." We had a good laugh because he does the same.

Any of y'all do the same thing?

Oh yea and I have agood laugh to go with the look at the POS!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
      A coworker and I just found out we had something funny in common.

We just had a nice conversation on the seriousness of getting the POTUS out of office in 2012. I said, "Hey let me ask you something. When I see an Obama sticker (new or old) on a vehicle while out on the road, I can't help myself, I have to speed up and see who in the hell is the goof driving." We had a good laugh because he does the same.

Any of y'all do the same thing?

no way man, gas is too high to be doing that.

Comment

Yep, I do it and give 'em the old fashion one finger salute!!!!!!

You can guess 9 out of 10 times who will be in the driver seat.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I generally know that it is some idiot and stay away from them-they likely have no driver's license, since most Obama supporters believe that showing an ID to vote is discrimination.

If their car ran into a river and was sinking and obviously that person expects everything from the Government, I'd yell to them "I think you should start "Hoping" that the Government is going to save yur butt, but I aint the Government and learned to fend for myself-good luck." I would call 911, but I don't have a free phone like welfare folks get, so I may ask if they could toss me their cell phone so I could call 911 since my calls cost money out of my pocket.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            I generally know that it is some idiot and stay away from them-they likely have no driver's license, since most Obama supporters believe that showing an ID to vote is discrimination.

If their car ran into a river and was sinking and obviously that person expects everything from the Government, I'd yell to them "I think you should start "Hoping" that the Government is going to save yur butt, but I aint the Government and learned to fend for myself-good luck." I would call 911, but I don't have a free phone like welfare folks get, so I may ask if they could toss me their cell phone so I could call 911 since my calls cost money out of my pocket.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

There are no cars in our parking lot at work with obama stickers, since we laid off everyone with an obama sticker when the recession slowed our business.

Now that's justice!
              "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Working...
              X