Photo of Zimmerman's Head after Trayvon Martin alledgedly attacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westendangler View Post
    robalo, why no outcry over the white lady that was gun downed earlier this week near conroe by some black lady then ran over for her infant child! Media bias!

x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

If he had no criminal past maybe?What are you sayin people with criminal past can't defend themselves?Set the White_Mexican free.lol
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by castaway300 View Post
        Dont get me wrong...im all about self defense... and the right to bear arms...you break into my home, steal from me..one of is going home in a body bag...but in this case Zimmerman didnt have the right to chase this kid..and was told not to by 911 operator..
        what about the kids right to defend himself ? you pin me in a corner and i will fight...the only difference is i carry and will use it to defend myself...
        I am going to try and find this info, but I seem to remember an alternate report (Non-ABC, CBS, etc) stating that Zimmerman lost Trayvon and only proceeded forward to find an address to give the 911 operator. On the way back to his vehicle, Trayvon suprised Zimmerman and started the fight. Zimmerman finished it.

Let me see if I can find the story.....

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
          I am going to try and find this info, but I seem to remember an alternate report (Non-ABC, CBS, etc) stating that Zimmerman lost Trayvon and only proceeded forward to find an address to give the 911 operator. On the way back to his vehicle, Trayvon suprised Zimmerman and started the fight. Zimmerman finished it.

Let me see if I can find the story.....
          http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...rman-interview

Comment

Heres the way I feel about. If Trayvon didnt get nailed on that one, it just made up for something he wouldve done later on in life.

And for all the "carry and shoot gunslingers" out there...I dont need a liscense to carry one if I choose. But theres probably very few things I'd ever kill anybody over. But if I accidently EVER pick up a coors light can that has tobacco spit in it like what happened at the crawfish boil last Saturday and take a drink, then I think that would justify shooting and killing someone.
            Last edited by JT; April 20, 2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              Heres the way I feel about. If Trayvon didnt get nailed on that one, it just made up for something he wouldve done later on in life.

And for all the "carry and shoot gunslingers" out there...I dont need a liscense to carry one if I choose. But theres probably very few things I'd ever kill anybody over. But if I accidently EVER pick up a coors light can that has tobacco spit in it like what happened at the crawfish boil last Saturday and take a drink, then I think that would justify shooting and killing someone.
              Agree1000xxxxxx
              Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
              (AKA Evans Marine Services)
              4340 19th St.
              Bacliff, Texas 77518
              http://evansmarine.net
              http://boatwerxtx.com
              main@boatwerxtx.com
              281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

C'mon. You know you like the spit...
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Life can change in the blink of an eye,One man dead and another Ruined,w/ 10,000 bounty on his head dead or alive and the wonderful bias'ed media doing there fair share to stoke the flames of hatred, a POTUS & admin. who do more to incite race problems, then ease tensions.I dont think he has a chance at a fair trial, and whatever the outcome for mr Zimmerman,The real crooks will always walk free.It pays well to be a race baiter/hater!!!
                  West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I have some respect for JT and Evansmarine...at least your both open about your raceism...

Comment

Originally posted by castaway300 View Post
                      I have some respect for JT and Evansmarine...at least your both open about your raceism...

For anyone to judge Zimmerman on whether he was justified, whether he should be charged with 2nd Degree Murder or manslaughter - you do not have the facts-you are behaving as bad as Obama and showed your small pee pee to the rest of us (well it kinda looks like a *****, but only smaller).

The racists mentioned here are Obama and the Black Community and Libertards that support going after Zimmerman. None are the judge or jury-none have the right to judge but sure as hell think they do. Bunch of GD US Constitution and Bill of Rights haters--that is what is wrong with many people today. Add to the mix the idiots that think they deserve something for nothing and you now have the complete make-up of the Democratic Party.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

If I saw Paul walking in my neighborhood late at night, I would immediately call 1-800-555 potlickingsunbeech.

Or I'd expect my garbage to be missing and my dog pregnant (-that is also evidence that ya been robbed by an aggie).
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          If I saw Paul walking in my neighborhood late at night, I would immediately call 1-800-555 potlickingsunbeech.

Or I'd expect my garbage to be missing and my dog pregnant (-that is also evidence that ya been robbed by an aggie).
                          Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                          (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                          4340 19th St.
                          Bacliff, Texas 77518
                          http://evansmarine.net
                          http://boatwerxtx.com
                          main@boatwerxtx.com
                          281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Robalo, where did you find that pic?

Seems as if it would be all over the TVs and internet by now...

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
                              Robalo, where did you find that pic?

Seems as if it would be all over the TVs and internet by now...

Ha ha ha-yeah sure. Not with our Liberal Luvin' Media that sucks up to their Main Pimp - Comrade Obama and his Gang of Thieves.

Found a link to it in Chronicle. Then linked again because picture was "Too Graphic" for general viewing (excuse for not being all over the TV and papers)!!! Looks like someone forgot that bleeding from back of haid likely means beat down and maybe, just maybe, the only witness was correct when he said the guy in an orange shirt was on bottom getting beaten-and maybe the guy with the orange shirt wasn't wearing a "Hoodie" meaning Zimmerman was getting beat up. But we ALL KNOW that Obama's look alike son would NEVER be an aggressor and attack someone.

I heard from reliable sources (Obama's son and his buds at the New Black Panther Party) that the so-called blood in the picture is really dye from Trayvon's pack of Skittles and that Zimmerman crushed up the Skittles and spit on em so he could fake the picture. I also believe that Jennifer Lopez was a virgin until she married, Nancy Pelousy is super hot and sexy and was Playboy's Playmate of the Year in 2008, Obama is really a US Citizen and the Moon is really made of cheese (swiss I was told-explains the holes).

Most of what I just posted may be may be BS, but I do believe the Moon is made of cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X