• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Care - this should simply just p!ss you off

I would generally never post in this section but this makes my blood boil

Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number
    THE CARE BILL HB 3200

JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.

Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the
    most egregious pages of HB3200

Please read this........ especially
    the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:

Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to
    all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an
    individual's bank account and will have the authority to make
    electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the
    government) for all union members, union retirees and for
    community organizations (such as the Association
    of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section
    will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their
    right mind come up with that?)

Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same
    regardless of specialty, and the government will set all
    doctors' fees.

Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care
    according to the patient's age.

Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on
    hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an
    exception.

Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care
    planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be
    required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five
    years. (Death counseling.)

Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify
    which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:

"Finally, It is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to
    members of Congress. Members of Congress are already
    exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded
    private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on
    our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick
    'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."

Honorable David Kithil of Marble Falls , Texas

All of the above should give you the ammo you need to support your opposition to
    Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Everything that mothe------- does pisses me off. In the Indiana primary this week, a guy in a Texas prison received every 4 votes out of ten against Obama.

Maybe the silent majority will show up in november . And it's not people in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma that need to be convinced about it either.

Comment

I don't like Obama any more than you do, but this has to be BS. I don't care how stupid the man is, there is no way he is trying to pass all of this. C'mon, end-of-life counseling. No way! This is political BS from the people we love - Republicans against Obama. Hope it works!
      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

It was the West Virginia primary. The votes were "anybody but Obama" mostly because of the administration's stance on coal production and use. Seems there are alot of issues our POS administration has rubbed the wrong way.

BTW, kiss your wife tonight and be glad she's a she.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I cannot say what I really think of the POS-I would be in jail. Pelosi should farging just be tarred and feathered and her face be placed at every border entry point, then no one would enter the USA illegally-her voters should all be stripped of their citizenship and sent to North Korea since they have no GD common sense and want Gummint to act, think and wipe their stinking azz for them-I hope a major 10 Richter Scale Earthquake sends California into the Pacific-they farging deserve it. I dispise her and the likes of her-if you or I cheated in the Stock Market like her and her GD azzfarged, buttsniffing, POS mofo husband did and still do, we'd be in prison for the rest of our lives for Insider Trading. She deserves to burn in hell along with the SOBs in DC like Holder and the rest of them. Farging dirtbag mofos-I hope they all get some dysentary because they are full of **** and once they crap, they become nothing but a bag of loose skin and bones-they have no GD brains.

BTW, JT, it was West Virginia that had 8 counties vote for the guy in Fed Pen over Obama-those 8 counties hold true Americans; whereas, California and DC and CHICAGO hold nothing but Pieces of ****!!

FU Obama and Pelousi.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Robalo,
            That was way too moderate of a response. Keel haul the b'stds next post... OK?
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I believe part of this post is incorrect-Congress is subject to ObamaCare due to the massive outcry by the Public when we all learned they were cramming this crap up our azz without so much as any Lubricant while they circle jerked themselves and laughed about how they weren't subject to it, so they amended that part (HOWEVER, since it is my understanding that the Congress and POTUS get FULL FOCKING RETIREMENT after serving 4 years in Office, including FULL Medical Benefits, it doesn't mean sheeit that they are subject to it)-the Gummint (you and me) pay for it for them anyways. What private business do you know of that after working for them for 4 focking years you get full retirement? NONE!!!! FU CONGRESS. THE ARE THE ONLY ANIMAL ALLOWED TO WEAR CLOTHES AND WALK ON TWO LEGS.

I do believe the rest is accurate as posted-you and I are like virgin sheep in College Station-we are gonna be focked.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hey Fishnet,They had to pass the Bill so you could read it!!! This is what they want to do to you and me and few if any people ,have or will read this bunch of crap,unbelievable as it seems.Its the truth!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post

BTW, JT, it was West Virginia that had 8 counties vote for the guy in Fed Pen over Obama-those 8 counties hold true Americans; whereas, California and DC and CHICAGO hold nothing but Pieces of ****!!

FU Obama and Pelousi.
                  Well fvvvck I was pretty close

Comment

You might want to check this stuff out before you post it! I don't like what's going anymore than anyone else, however, I refuse to believe stuff without checking for myself!

Letter from Judge David Kithil provides line-item criticism of health care reform legislation.

It may be the longest chain e-mail we've ever received. A page-by-page analysis of the House health care bill argues tha

People put this crap out there because they know the majority will just believe it. At least check stuff out before you go getting people all hot and bothered.
                    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Also, our insurance in this school district is going up 4% next school year. Do you think we are getting a raise or any subsidies to help pay for it? Uh, No! (and not asking for any either) A full time teacher with a spouse and two kids pays up to half of their monthly income on insurance. I'm paying $400 a month and I'm single with no kids! Our reps were asked why are they going up, their answer, "because they can". The companies had independent auditors examine Obamacare and other laws to find out if this might have an impact on their rates. The answer, absolutely zero impact. They do it because they can while blaming whomever they want(president, congress, illegal aliens) without merit and laugh all the way to the bank!
                      Rant over!
                      Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Alot of those references are from"unknowns" and hand picked analyist from snopes and politico.

All that crap is just their opinion. I have a brother that's been an M.D. For 30 something years. He and all of his peers say if you think your insurance is high now, sit back and wait for Obamacare.

Does it surprise you that your insurance is high when 1/2 the population pays nothing? Who do you think covers them? It's all those taxes you get to pay when you work.

Snopes will come out later and say Obama is "really" not in favor of gay marriage. Just a big misunderstanding.

Comment

warning language from pasture!
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

ObamaCare is BS-pure and simple. For the farging idjits to pass it w/o even reading it is unfargingbelievable and each congressman that voted for it should be impeached or run out of office. Pelosi should be put on a leash and left at the Dog Park.

Fact is Obama is a scumbag and his policies suck. Snopes verifed that.

Comment

Working...
                            X