X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the shad man?? Jeff? ?
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

No one knows what it's like to be the ShadMan...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadMan View Post
        No one knows what it's like to be the ShadMan...
        long time no see!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
          I agree more people need to work. I am not sure a republican President would do better though, as under Bush v2.0 foodstamp use increased 65%.

The problem with disability is, how do you quantify one's discomfort? I have a family member who says he can not work because his hands hurt. He is 33-35 years old (I suck with birthdays if you cant tell) and is on disability. Yet he is able to take care of his 3 YO kid while his wife is at work. We also have a family member who keeps having kids to stay on well-fare support. She needs to be sterilized, as she is on #7. (All on my wife's side btw...)

My point being, how do you really stop this?
          I think you should belly up and step up, like you said and be more than willing to pay more than your share for those ***** kiddos health insurance... i mean kiddos health insurance...

afterall, the last 3 years has been good, right?
          Last edited by JT; July 9, 2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

My freakin hips are killing me....seems to happen the most when the SE wind is light and the surf goes green!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
              My freakin hips are killing me....seems to happen the most when the SE wind is light and the surf goes green!

coffee all over ones self.lol
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
                I agree more people need to work. I am not sure a republican President would do better though, as under Bush v2.0 foodstamp use increased 65%.

The problem with disability is, how do you quantify one's discomfort? I have a family member who says he can not work because his hands hurt. He is 33-35 years old (I suck with birthdays if you cant tell) and is on disability. Yet he is able to take care of his 3 YO kid while his wife is at work. We also have a family member who keeps having kids to stay on well-fare support. She needs to be sterilized, as she is on #7. (All on my wife's side btw...)

Unfriggingbelievable! Quantify one's discomfort??? WTF, hell I hurt in at least two places every damn day, and I seem to make it to work. Discomfort?? Disabled means that you can't get out of bed, drive, or wipe your ***!
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Line up the abusers by sending them an invite to a tropical vacation in Tahiti-make it a contest-anyone that can bend down and pick up a 20# bag of potatoes goes to the next room where they are shot. Problem solved. The only tax dollars spent was $5 on the sack of taters, $300 to rent a small room with adjacent room and $500 on bullets. So for less than $1000, the abuse of welfare is solved.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I am 99% deaf in my left ear-how do I qualify for some disability pay? I would think that I DESERVE some $$$ for being 1/2 deaf-maybe free college tuition so I can go back to college and learn AMSLANG-wait, I already know some sign language:
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally Posted by Tidalguide

I think you should belly up and step up, like you said and be more than willing to pay more than your share for those ***** kiddos health insurance... i mean kiddos health insurance...

afterall, the last 3 years has been good, right?
                      Like I said, she needs to be sterilized. Not sure were you are going with this?

Comment

Unfriggingbelievable! Quantify one's discomfort??? WTF, hell I hurt in at least two places every damn day, and I seem to make it to work. Discomfort?? Disabled means that you can't get out of bed, drive, or wipe your ***!
                        No it doesn't. His hands hurt so he doesn't work. That is how the law is defined. I am with you on defining disability as not being able to complete minimal daily functions on your own.

But like I said, how do you define and quantify one's pain since it's subjective? I can't tell you the places you say hurt don't hurt because you have your own nervous system.

Take my wife for instance, she spit out a kid with no pain medicine. Other ladies get the meds at the first sign of discomfort.

Comment

My GF has had 3 neck surgeries, 6 back surgeries, takes pain meds and has insurance thru work and the meds alone run almost $1000/month after co-pay. She works. Lives in pain and doesn't even think about being a scumsucking disability player. Some folks just need to be a human being instead of a scumbag-pretty farging simple. Make it so they must prove they cannot work. Hell, I met a "school teacher" that went on disability because "teaching" was too much pressure to take-I met the teacher at a BAR drinking at noon and that "teacher" was always at the bar drinking-really pizzed me off-what a GD waste-shoulda been forced to dig ditches or work for TXDOT picking up trash-pure BS IMO. Let me fetter through the folks-I'll farging make them GD disabled with a 8# sledgehammer to their knees!!

Comment

Working...
                          X