Proof Obama is a LIAR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof Obama is a LIAR!!!

Obama is a lying basterd and should be at the very least impeached if not jailed. You DUMMYCRATS that believe his lies should go hide in a closet until November 10th or you Dummycrats should vote for Romney.

I hope Obama burns in Hell someday-he certainly deserves to for allowing 4 Americans to die in the Libyan Attack-IT WAS OBAMA'S FAULT-NO ONE ELSE'S FAULT AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION (AS USUAL) BLAMED SOMEONE ELSE-THIS TIME THEY BLAMED A GD MOVIE-HOW FOCKING PATHETIC AND SHAMEFUL.

REASON:

(CBS News) The former head of a Special Forces “Site Security Team” in Libya tells CBS News that in spite of multiple pleas from himself and other U.S. security officials on the ground for “more, not less” security personnel, the State Department removed as many as 34 people from the country in the six months before a terrorist attack in Benghazi that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others.
    …………………………

Speaking to CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson, Wood said when he found out that his own 16-member team and a six-member State Department elite force were being pulled from Tripoli in August – about a month before the assault in Benghazi – he felt, “like we were being asked to play the piano with two fingers. There was concern amongst the entire embassy staff.”
    ……………………….

“We felt we needed more, not less,” he tells Attkisson.

Asked what response their repeated pleas got from the State Department in Washington, Wood says they were simply told “to do with less. For what reasons, I don’t know.”

“We tried to illustrate… to show them how dangerous and how volatile and just unpredictable that whole environment was over there. So to decrease security in the face of that really is… it’s just unbelievable,” Wood tells CBS News.

Just a reminder, because the media seems determined to forget it, Ambassador Stevens’ own journal expressed his fear for his security:

“Anderson Cooper 360,” Cooper told Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) that “a source familiar with Ambassador Stevens’ thinking told us that in the months before his death he talked about being worried about the never-ending security threats that he was facing in Benghazi and specifically about the rise in Islamic extremism and growing al Qaeda presence.” The source, Cooper continued, “also mentioned [Stevens] being on an al Qaeda hit list.”

Cooper later revealed that the source was Ambassador Stevens’ journal.

It seems clear to me that Stevens, along with the head of Special Forces in Libya, knew that there was a threat and tried to get State Department to provide more security, and was ignored. The result was Ambassador Stevens’ greatest fear come true…his death.

From The New York Post:

There were 13 violent attacks and ominous incidents near the US consulate in Benghazi in the months before terrorists murdered the US ambassador to Libya on Sept. 11.

Militants even videotaped Ambassador Chris Stevens on his morning runs outside the wall — and threatened to kill him.

But if that wasn’t enough to clue in the State Department that trouble was at hand, the US mission in Libya also “made repeated requests for increased security in Benghazi,” according to congressional investigators — but was “denied these resources by officials in Washington.”

The State Department failed Ambassador Stevens, and the three other Americans who died that day. Then, to add insult to injury, they lied to the American people about the attack. In the wake of all the Presidential election frenzy, I don’t think we should forget this.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

When even the Major Media that LOVES Obama blames him, that tells you somethjing is terribly wrong with the Obama Administration. I just pray that you Democrats wake up to reality and vote against the SOB. If not, please explain why you would vote for a stupid mofo that let's a US Ambassador be murdered along with 3 other US Embassy employees-just an outrage and to tell YOU that the attack was due to some stupid movie says he thinks you are a total idiot-which is likely the reason you voted for him in 2008 anyway-WAKE UP!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I knew all along the video was a red herring,a ruse to throw people off the real trail,It was evident just in the fact it all came to a head on 9/11! What a shame that it didnt have to happen....This is the worst addminestration ever in the history of the United States!
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
      X