The debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The debate

Was glad to hear Romney point out that irresponsible parents are the cause of most of our social ills. Hardly anyone is brave enough to admit that.

Was also glad to hear him point out that the reason companies move overseas is because of the immense amount of governmental regulation and strangling taxation. He should have been more forceful on that point.

Re: The debate

True but wat i luved the most is how he taked to our so called "President" and i use that extremely loose. He put him in his place several time and asked him questions that he wouldnt answer it was phenomenal !!

Comment

Re: The debate

Originally posted by JbVenable
      I cant really get into too much. I feel like Im watching a reality show where they are just taking cheap shots at each other. EVERY person has their faults. I wish they'd focus more on themselves and quit being hateful about it. Give them each an hour, uninterupted. Q&A would still be the same. THEN have the question asked and show each ones full unedited answer without someone else butting in. If you mention the other person in a negative way, then your answer isnt shown, just a donkey's butt with your face on it for 2 minutes. Theyve bashed each other so much I dont like either of them anymore. Let's focus on their plans and how they would handle things in the next 4 years without hearing about only the last 4.
      True but thats part of wat keeps my attention lmao

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
        True but thats part of wat keeps my attention lmao
        X2
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I also liked how Obama failed to answer when Fast & Furious was brought up and Romney said Obama invoked "Executive Privilege" to protect his Administration.

I also wanted to hear a REAL ANSWER from Obama as to why the pleas from the Benghazi Embassy for more security was ignored which resulted in Ambassador Steven's death and 3 US Citizens at the Embassy. Even a grade schooler would have enough sense to implement more security on each 9/11 anniversary date-but Obama is too dumb to even consider that-even though airport security is always beefed up around 9/11. Two fine examples of utter failure by Obma and his Administration and enough reason alone to vote the POS POTUS out of office and send him packing to find another Community Organizer job (of course supported by taxpayers' money since Obama never has worked in any private sector job). Ignorant and arrogant azz.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            I also liked how Obama failed to answer when Fast & Furious was brought up and Romney said Obama invoked "Executive Privilege" to protect his Administration.

I also wanted to hear a REAL ANSWER from Obama as to why the pleas from the Benghazi Embassy for more security was ignored which resulted in Ambassador Steven's death and 3 US Citizens at the Embassy. Even a grade schooler would have enough sense to implement more security on each 9/11 anniversary date-but Obama is too dumb to even consider that-even though airport security is always beefed up around 9/11. Two fine examples of utter failure by Obma and his Administration and enough reason alone to vote the POS POTUS out of office and send him packing to find another Community Organizer job (of course supported by taxpayers' money since Obama never has worked in any private sector job). Ignorant and arrogant azz.
            Well said!!! Vote him out...
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
            X