Chicago wants to impose Bullet and Gun Tax-next will be Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago wants to impose Bullet and Gun Tax-next will be Obama

Chicago, the crime riddled POS city Obama hails from, wants to impose a $0.05 per Bullet tax and $25 per gun tax in a supposed effort to lower crime. EXPECT OBAMA TO FOLLOW SUIT AND PROPOSE THE SAME OR HIGHER TAX!

FROM GDN/AP (TODAY):

Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle will submit a budget proposal Thursday that calls for a tax of a nickel for each bullet and $25 for each firearm sold in the nation's second-largest county, which encompasses Chicago.

Preckwinkle's office estimates the tax will generate about $1 million a year, money that would be used for various county services including medical care for gunshot victims. Law enforcement officials would not have to pay the tax, but the office said it would apply to 40 federally licensed gun dealers in the county.

You Libs may like this, I don't and I certainly expect Obama and his cronies to push the same type tax but at even a higher rate. So Libs, when you run out of bullets because you can't afford them but the criminals can and shoot you, please have your family send your Funeral Notice/Obit to Obama.

I already loaded up on ammo and will again order some more before such BS ever gets passed. Obama-the best arms and ammo salesman ever elected to office!! Wonder why?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Re: Chicago wants to impose Bullet and Gun Tax-next will be Obama

Thats ridiculous i cant understand all these libtards! Criminals dont buy guns at gun stores lol !!

Comment

money that would be used for various county services including medical care for gunshot victims

That's hilariously awesome!

Chicago sucks bigtime.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
        Thats ridiculous i cant understand all these libtards! Criminals dont buy guns at gun stores lol !!
        100% correct! The total dumbazzes in Chicago, especially Toni Prickdinkie, is too GD stoopid to even think that.

Of course criminals/gang members pay taxes, have jobs and shop at Dick's Sporting Goods in Chicago-NOT!!!! I can hear the wind blowing through her ears-she obviously is brainless. Hey, maybe she should run for POTUS under the Dummycratic ticket in 2016?!! She's as qualified as the terd in DC now. Same type of thinking.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Once again it is the law abiders that pay the price.

I need to stop and pick up some more bullet making materials....

Comment

Originally posted by BayPounder View Post
            Once again it is the law abiders that pay the price.

I need to stop and pick up some more bullet making materials....

You may need em to quell the rioters after the election. Remember, the rioters stack like cordwood (they just don't burn as well).

Comment

Working...
            X