whateverhappentocommonsense.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whateverhappentocommonsense.com

This guy is awesome. I would definitely buy him a beer. I like how he is saying things that would get a white person crucified.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Seen these-they are good. Thanks!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

??? whateverhappenedtocommonsense.com

These folks don't speak or spell correctly. Someone should axe him why he left out the ed in happened. I like the way he thinks, but there is just no hope for some of his peoples.

If Obama is re-elected, it will be because there are more stupid Americans voting than intellegent ones.
      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

sadly, a guy here at work was fired for forwarding one of these rants in an email... somebody thought it was racial... pfft.

Comment

Working...
        X