Benghazi-Rueters News Service knew more than Oblamesomeoneelse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benghazi-Rueters News Service knew more than Oblamesomeoneelse

The White House (Obama) knew that it was a teroristic attack 2 hours after the attack but continued to blame the attack on "protesters" about the anti-Islamic Movie and blamed the movie instead of terrorists. Obama and his cronies purposefully lied to us to cover up the fact they caused the deaths.

See http://www.nbcnews.com/id/49528284/

I believe they lied to cover up the fact that the Embassy asked for more security, especially with 9/11 approaching and their pleas were ignored by Obama and such lack of action resulted in the deaths of Ambassador Stevens and 3 Americans.

Our own people asked for help and were ignored. Obama has the blood of those 4 Americans on his hands and cannot wash it off. This time he was blatantly ignoring demands for security and resulted in those deaths. I guess Obama forgot the importance of "9/11" which itself is just amazing and dumb.

Vote the lying, ignorant POS out of office. He can't even protect our Embassies, what next will he ignore and then blame someone or something else? He gets an A+ and 3 Gold Stars for "Passing the Buck". The POS POTUS has NEVER accepted responsibility for ANYTHING!! Solyndra-Nope. Benghazi-Nope. Economy-Nope. He is the TEFLON MAN! Never his fault-RIGHT? NOPE! ALWAYS HIS FAULT-YES!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I approve this message fark Obama!

The wurst Prez ever!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
    X