Blue State Boycot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue State Boycot

I have compiled a list of all of the 'blue' states and intend to keep it posted near my computer for the next 4 years. Anytime I am ordering things online, I will boycot vendors in these states. It will be difficult, as many of the type items I order come from the east and west coasts, but I will be dilligent in my efforts. Please join me.

"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

I like your idea. One problem, it may just help China more than it hurts the POS folks in Ohio, NJ, NY, Nevada and Califocktheusa.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

and the small businesses like mine that operate in Ohio that also supported Mitt...no sense in hurting them
      sigpic

Comment

I can't believe this happened. A lot of people had the wool pulled over their eyes.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
          I can't believe this happened. A lot of people had the wool pulled over their eyes.
          I THINK THEY JUST WERE STUPID. 4 more years of ObamaCrap-geez, I hope I can make it and take it! It is sickening when the people that contribute NOTHING get to vote and a DEMOGOGUE Obama preys on them and their stupidity by believing such crap as "Free" sheeet-YOU pay for THEIR Free SHEEET. I guess those moron union factory workers forgot they pay taxes in addition to their union dues-shame on them and I hope they resort to eating PB&J three times a day to survive.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

i am just starting to laugh because all of the ignorant sheeple who voted Obama in that live in Ohio Wont be able to afford living in Ohio when their electric bill triples due to the choke hold on coal....Oh wait Obama will pay for it i forgot.....
            75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Originally posted by FishNette View Post
              I have compiled a list of all of the 'blue' states and intend to keep it posted near my computer for the next 4 years. Anytime I am ordering things online, I will boycot vendors in these states. It will be difficult, as many of the type items I order come from the east and west coasts, but I will be dilligent in my efforts. Please join me.

To funny... i said the same thing to my buddy earlier today. But i also said that we needed to start a militia. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 03Marine View Post
                To funny... i said the same thing to my buddy earlier today. But i also said that we needed to start a militia. Lol
                e but it crashed last night from so much traffic after the reel Americans got hood-winked last night.

I think there was a thread on TOS with a link to a militia sit
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                  e but it crashed last night from so much traffic after the reel Americans got hood-winked last night.

I think there was a thread on TOS with a link to a militia site
                  That link to a Militia Site was probably set up by Obama, Homeland Security, The New Black Panther Party, Trayvon Obama (couldn't help myself), the S.S. and the FIBBIES, with the NBPP acting as the enforcing agency per Obama. After all, how many death threat to Romney "twitters" were arrested for their ILLEGAL "Tweets"-NONE OF COURSE-it is OK for Tyronius X to threaten Romney and his family with murder, but if Ted Nugent even hints at anything about Obama, the S.S. is after him like flies on sheeet-just like the guy in Austin that hung an Empty Chair and Obama sign on his porch. A new sign is being posted at the Statue of Liberty: "Welcome Comrade to Communism-say what we like or die-no Free Speech allowed except for Obama Voters."

Comment

Nice. Well said!

Comment

Check out what my buddy just pulled up.
                      I have no idea who this is. I found it on my mom's computer. But uh, if you were wondering. She voted for Obama because he's black.He black, he black, he black!

Comment

Hard to oppress a state when most of the blue states were almost neck in neck red/ blue.You actually might be hurting a red member trying to pass the good word in a blue state by doing this!
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Well, I know it's a scatter-shot aproach, but it is something I can control, and so that is my plan. Fortunately, Indiana went red, or I might have had to quit my job, since our corporate office is in Evansville...Our investors are based in Utah, which was also red, so I'm feeling pretty good about our organization as a whole.

I can see the possibility of the USA becomming racially split once again. If the minority gets the upper hand, it's all over. That's what we have just seen happen. Blacks voting for the black candidate with no regard for the good of this Great Nation. 'Tis a sad time in America for those of us who have worked hard to get where we are.

God save our Nation!
                          "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Working...
                          X