Arrogant POS President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrogant POS President

I almost just threw something through the TV. The POS president was just on the news. They were showing a clip from a speech today. Was he civil and conciliatory? Was he asking for unity to solve the debt problem? NO, he was a juvenile, arrogant, angry little man.
    You'd think that at least his advisors would tell him to rein in his ego.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I watched the whole thing as well as both of Boehner's...both sides simply posturing Kenny...something has to be done and they know it...get the transcript from Boehner's talk...CNBC picked up real quick that the repub's will agree to "revenue increases".

Market did peel off as soon as Obama said BUT...

Would be shocked if this is done prior to Dec Congressional break. Worst thing would be IMO is to kick the can further till next year because they could not get together...then they have to raise the debt limit...

This deal is so bad that both sides have to kill the sacred cows...raise taxes and cut spending
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
      NO, he was a juvenile, arrogant, angry little man.
      Pretty much describes what I think about John Boehner.
      Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
      and
      Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        Pretty much describes what I think about John Boehner.
        LOL
        That would be ALL of them!
        sigpic

Comment

That may be true, but Boehner didn't just get re-elected president in a very close election. The president should be smart enough to at least "act" like he wants both sides come together, or was that speech about " not red states & blue states, but the United States" just bullshit!!
          Yeah, that's what I thought......
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Ya'll expected something different ? His own people will be ready to hang him in 2 years, he is only as classless as his wife. rs

Comment

Working...
            X