468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF? Taxpayers to pay for Murderer's SEX CHANGE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Taxpayers to pay for Murderer's SEX CHANGE!!!!

BOSTON (AP) — A federal judge in Massachusetts says he won't order more hair-removal treatments for a transgender inmate who won a court order for taxpayer-funded sex-change surgery.

Judge Robert Wolf also ruled Tuesday that the gender reassignment surgery he ordered for Michelle Kosilek in September will be on hold until the state appeals his ruling.

Kosilek, convicted in the 1990 murder of wife Cheryl Kosilek, was born male but has received hormone treatments and now lives as a woman in an all-male prison.

Wolf said Tuesday that additional electrolysis for Michelle Kosilek would have to be part of a new case.

The state Department of Correction has said it discontinued electrolysis treatments after finding Kosilek had already received significant hair removal and her remaining hair could be removed by shaving or depilatories.

I GOT A BETTER IDEA-LET "IT" BE THE SHOWER TOWEL "BOY". SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUTTFARGE THAT JUDGE AND SEND THAT JUDGE TO PRISON FOR RAPING TAXPAYERS. JESUS FARGING CRIMINY-WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY? JUST SHOOT THE GD MURDERER AND BE DONE WITH IT. NO COMMON SENSE EXISTS IN THE USA ANYMORE. OBAMA AND BENGHAZI AND THIS TERD WRANGLER OF A JUDGE CODDLING SOME SICK MOFO MURDERER. JESUS, ARE WE BETTER OFF BEING IN PRISON THAN WORKING? STARTING TO SEEM LIKE CRIMINALS ARE TREATED BETTER THAN TAXPAYERS. GET A GUN-PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS-SHOOT ALL CRIMINALS-AND MAKE GD SURE THEY'RE FARGING DEAD.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

tell me again why we have prisons?Unfarging real
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

WGAF

Comment

Working...
      X