Coyotes a problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyotes a problem?

This "person" posted in the Letters to the Editor in the GDN. It just shows how stupid and ignorant people are (but we already knew that based on Obama getting re-erected). The world would be better off in a pack of coyotes ate this ignorant person-I found her bleed-heart opinion laughable:

Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 12:45 am | Updated: 11:27 pm, Thu Nov 29, 2012.

Protect isle coyotes

I was just reading the newspaper article concerning our small coyote population (“Coyote believed to kill pets in Galveston caught,” The Daily News, Nov. 23). I’ve never understood why the first instinct of human beings is to destroy what is considered to be a nuisance. Where does this mentality come from? ANSWER-FROM THE DAY MAN BEGAN ROAMING THE EARTH YOU IGNORANT *****!

The coyotes have been here for as long as I can remember. I’ve watched them from afar, and they are very social in their own environment. It is not their fault that they have been driven into the neighborhoods. ANSWER: WELL THEN MOVE TO A HIGH RISE IN LOS ANGELES OR TOKYO.

Let’s do the right thing and protect our island coyotes. ANSWER: WE'LL BAIT YOUR YARD AND YOU CAN FEED YOUR 15 CATS TO THEM.

.Debbie MellenHEAD
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

shoot more...shoot more often

Comment

Working...
    X