468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreign Countries give aid to USA for Hurricane sandy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Countries give aid to USA for Hurricane sandy!!

As you know, the United States is the first country to send aid when other countries are in trouble.

It is highly appropriate that we now send thanks to all of the countries that reciprocated for our help with their disasters, misgivings, social turmoil, and poverty by sending to the United States of America monetary and physical help when Sandy ravaged our East Coast leaving dead, homelessness, and pure disaster.

Listed below are all the countries and world organizations, which are giving us gracious assistance. Please assist in thanking these entities by passing on this information so people all over America can join in and thank our neighbors, to whom we have invested billions of dollars.

Remember those fine countries that helped the USA and be sure to thank those foreigners, especially the ones that we do not deport.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Well said!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

It was the same when the Mississippi flooded and when Fargo ND flooded, Deep water Horizon ring any bells? Rita, Katrina, Ike ..... We help all of the countries with our money and our blood. It is an entitlement to the world.
      We give guns to drug smugglers so we know who they are! (right after they start shooting of course)
      This is a very sternly written post, be afraid, very afraid.

Comment

Yeah! Lack of alcohol, that's what I'm not talkin' 'bout!

Those no good foreigners! Just look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interna...ricane_Katrina

Comment

Notice I said SANDY.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Notice I said SANDY.
            Notice I wasn't talking to you - SANDY?

But since you insist...

As for Hurricane Sandy…
            Great Britain
            Russia
            Israel
            Colombia and Brazil Soccer Federations

Comment

Originally posted by Freindly Fisherman View Post
              Notice I wasn't talking to you - SANDY?

But since you insist...

As for Hurricane Sandy…
              Great Britain
              Russia
              Israel
              Colombia and Brazil Soccer Federations

Cool-I tried Wikipedia international and it had no info, so I figured my post was correct-it obviously is wrong. thanks for the clarification.

Comment

The Heritage Foundation describes themselves as "...whose mission is to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense."

Look what they have to say about no good foreigners and giving http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...gulf-oil-spill

It's still early for giving statistics on Hurricane Sandy and al,l but I can't wait to see just how much we don't get from all those commie countries like Germany, England and Israel.

Charity just ain't the same unless you can brag about how much you gave, who was first and all - right?

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Cool-I tried Wikipedia international and it had no info, so I figured my post was correct-it obviously is wrong. thanks for the clarification.
                  Hmmmmm.

Wikipedia International - what language is that in?

I see Wikibooks | Wikidata | Wikimedia Commons | Wikinews | Wikiquote | Wikipedia | Wikisource | Wikispecies | Wiktionary | Wikiversity | Wikivoyage

I see Wikimedia ArgentinaWikimedia AustraliaWikimedia CanadaWikimedia CHWikimedia DeutschlandWikimedia Deutschland ForumWikimedia FranceWikimedia Hong KongWikimédia MagyarországWikimedia IndiaWikimedia IndonesiaWikimedia IsraelWikimedia ItaliaWikimedia MacedoniaWikimedia New ZealandWikimedia NederlandWikimedia NorgeWikimedia PhilippinesWikimedia PolskaWikimedia SerbiaWikimedia RussiaWikimedia SverigeWikimedia TaiwanWikimedia UkraineWikimedia UK

But I don't see a Wikipedia International. Can you post a link?

Comment

WOW was I wrong, the only thing that I knew about was Germany sent a large water pump to New Orleans to help replace one that went out. Now after reading most of the information posted it comes back to our government not knowing how to accept and distribute it.
                    I have seen (I do not know if it is true) some people complaining about other countries not helping the US during crisis, these people were supposedly from Canada and Australia.

Note to self "research more before posting".....

Comment

Whoops, I meant I typed "International Aid for Hurricane Sandy" on their (wikipedia) search engine and got a bunch of garbage with no direct link such as you were able to obtain.

BTW, I liked the Heritage Link-makes one wonder why our gummint can't walk and chew gum at the same time-certainly helps splain why-answer: BS and $$$$$ and of course, POLITICS.

Comment

Working...
                      X