468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Biden and Obama want-you to be murdered!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Biden and Obama want-you to be murdered!!

If biden and Commie Obama get their way, ultimately you will be like the "bloomin Idjits" in Aussie land that let their government take away gun rights and made it just stupid for law-abiding gun owners to have guns but they must have the bolt removed, locked and bullets in another place. Now comes Joe Bidenburglar in Queensland Australia to rob you-he's armed. Ya think you could get your gun and protect your family in time?

Answer: See the video.

I aint that high on military type sport rifles, but start banning one type of gun and then what's next? It is the psycho fockers that are cuddled by their sicko family that are the problem-not guns-but the Dummycrats are happy to blame guns because the dummycrats are popular vote getters saying what the ignorant sheeple want to hear while themselves laughing afterwards. Fock Biden and the Dummycrats.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

nice trout Jerry!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Here's a little something also on Gun Control and violence:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X