• Show
Clear All

• Just for Robalo

Click image for larger version

Name:	gas.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	573392
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I shoulda filled up my boats and a 1000 gallon tank!

I believe I paid $3.49 yesterday. Them Democrats just love big oil-after all, Oblowme's done all he can to make high prices for "da po' folks to heps em out da bess he cans". Nothing like high corn prices and more ethanol in gas to help prices and especially older boat motors and lawnmowers!

Thanks Oblowme-you suck donkeys.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LMAO Robalo
      Rock on!!!!
      Finfisher

Comment

Originally posted by finfisher View Post
        LMAO Robalo
        Rock on!!!!
        agreed.
        "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Good one rabalo. Im paying over 10 bucks a gallon here in Norway for Diesel. Gas is even more. Check out the link to see the outrageous cost of livihg here. http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living...ayCurrency=USD
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Ray: Maybe that's why folks don't wanna live in Norway?????

The high cost and IT'S FREAKING FREEZING COLD THERE!!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Cha-ching Jerry. I'll never forget two days after Katrina when it was 4.50 a gallon and a 5 gallon maximum. of course my Dad lived 20 miles from any gas station so the little Dodge neon was the vehicle of choice. Found me a middle-easterner in Amite, La. that would do 55 gallon drums when the national guard wasn't looking.

Comment

Norway sounds chitty!!!
                "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Moonpie = old English word for ant pile kicker!

Comment

Working...
                  X