How Nice!! NOT!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Nice!! NOT!!!!!

Obama does it again. let's see, he and Biden can spend millions per week traveling and have decided it's more important to do boondoggle trips than enforce the Nation's Laws.

From the AP:

PHOENIX (AP) — Marco Antonio Durazo had been awaiting deportation from an Arizona detention center for six months when an officer came to get him from his cell.

"Obama doesn't have any money," the officer said.

"We found it very funny," Durazo said, but it wasn't a joke.

Soon, he was free along with hundreds of other illegal immigrants who were released by the Obama administration because of budget pressures. Officials have also scaled back border agent hours, drug patrols and staffing at border crossings — all during the peak illegal border-crossing season.

WTG BARRY-YOU ARE ONE DUMB POTUS. YOU CAN GO "GOLFING" ON TAX DOLLARS AND TAKE MULTIPLE VACATIONS COSTING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BUT INSTEAD OF USING TAX DOLLARS ENFORCING LAWS, YOU'D RATHER PAY FOR YOUR VOTING BLOC'S CELL PHONES. GREAT CHOICES YOU MAKE YOU FARGING DUMBAZZ.

I SUPPOSE THAT IF AN ILLEGAL ALIEN RAMS HIS STOLEN VEHICLE INTO THE POTUS LIMO, OBAMA WOULD SAY "OOPS, WELL SINCE YOU HAVE NO INSURANCE BUT CAN VOTE WITHOUT A PICTURE I.D., JUST RUN ALONG AND REMEMBER ME IN THE NEXT ELECTION AND HOW US DEMOCRATS LET YOU HAVE A FREEBIE. HERE, HAVE A CELL PHONE-IT SHOULD WORK IN MEXICO ALSO AND YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR FOOD STAMPS AND SECTION 8 HOUSING LIKE MY LOVELY AUNT DID."

THE MAN HAS NO CONCEPT REGARDING WHAT IS IMPORTANT AND WHAT IS NOT. GO AHEAD AND SHUT DOWN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS-THE DEATHS OF MANY CITIZENS WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS. BUT PLEASE KEEP PAYING FOR OBAMA PHONES-AFTER ALL, THOSE CELL PHONES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN A PLANE CRASHING, RIGHT?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Hows the fishing?

Comment

Working...
    X