March 31, 2013 wasn't Easter, it was Cesar Chavez Day per Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 31, 2013 wasn't Easter, it was Cesar Chavez Day per Obama

Obama made March 31, 2013 Cesar Chavez Day. How nice. What other significant day was Sunday March 31, 2013? EASTER!!

So our wonderful POTUS made EASTER Cesar Chavez Day! I hope he burns in hell. I bet his children went out and did a fruit picking instead of an Easter egg hunt. Commie MOFO.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Umm, Easter changes every year...

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Ummm, Obama doesn't give a sheeet.

Obama did not "Proclaim" Cesar Chavez Day last year when Easter wasn't on the same day as Chavez's BDay, so why so important to do it this year? Unless you are a Non-Christian and want to insult or take away the meaning of Easter, which I guess Fox News was correct all along. .
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X