Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	574026

Click image for larger version

Name:	libtards3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	574027
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Hahaha funny and dead on!
    You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

That says it all right there.
      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Lucy needs to be given a large cup of "STFU you stupid, ignorant slut".
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          LMFAO!!!!!!!! X2
          Karma's a beach.

Comment

So true!! LMMFAO!!! I need that today.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Check this out: http://living.msn.com/family-parenti...e-f86ad6d90f6b

Nice thing the 4th Grade Teacher is spewing-looks like Lucy done gradgitated and is teaching in Jacksonville Florida. Obviously, the "teacher" is an Obama supoporter and doesn't give a **** about the US Constitution-just like Obama and his cronies. Fire the beotch and send her to North Korea. Americans died for the protection of the US Constitution and those Heroes are being spat on by people like the GD teacher and idiot types like "Lucy" depicted above. They should be shamed.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                hahahaha well put Robalo well put.
                "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

So true....I'd laugh if it wasn't so damn scary

Comment

Working...
                  X