The Blame Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blame Game

The Obama administration can't fix any problems, but has no problem fixing blame!http://washingtonexaminer.com/white-...edium=referral
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

If it wasn't so serious, we could make a game of finding all the people, places, and things this administration & Obama have blamed.
    It seems to be almost pathological. I don't recall Bush constantly assigning blame to his predecessor, but then he actually was an adult and had some class...

White House press secretary Jay Carney blamed Mitt Romney and Republicans for “politicizing” the Benghazi terrorist attacks.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

You said it Kenny. A MAN steps up and accepts responsibil;ity for his actions; whereas an immature person with no self-esteem or self-respect can only blame others for his own failings. Obama acts like a little kid that was caught stealing cookies off the counter and his Mother asked if he stole the cookies and Little Barry denied it and blamed it on: a. the dog, b. the babysitter, c. a ghost, d. anyone but him, or e. all of the above-because Little Barry is an immature POS.

I saw where some Libtard dumazz was praising Obama for helping Tesla-the dumazz libtard completely forgot about Fisker Motors (bankrupt with millions of tax dollars-like Solyndra) and Fisker made their cars in FINLAND (lots os US jobs-NOT. WTH is wrong with people that they are so blind and ignorant that they ignore how terrible Obama truly is? It is really sad that some folks are just so dumb.
      Last edited by Robalo; May 13, 2013, 03:10 PM.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X