Schumer/Hoeven/Corker Amendment Filed - No Border Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
    I'll have to give the Democrat Senators a fake email address, phone number and address so I don't get visited by the IRS, Homeland Security and ATF
    Bouy, I already sent them all that info when you first posted this thread! LOL!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
      Bouy, I already sent them all that info when you first posted this thread! LOL!
      That is just wrong Bruce! LMAO!
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Bruce is Obama's *****!
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          Bruce is Obama's *****!

Yep. My code name is "Ben Dover".
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Schumer/Hoeven/Corker Amendment Filed - No Border Security

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            BTW, Hillary should also be at the Embassy with Obama when it is attacked-two peas in a pod-both liars and fingers pointing anywhere but at themselves for the murder of Ambassador Stevens. They deserve to reap what they sow.
            Bengazi was a thinly disguised consulate front for a CIA operation, not an embassy. It was sorely lacking physical security as well as an effective guard force.
            Any attacks on properly secured embassies since Nairobi and Dar, have either been repelled or the attackers are not alive to tell the tale. Sorry to hijack the thread, but the tragedy at Bengazi should not have happened and the State Dept and the CIA are at fault. In addition to several other elected a55-clowns.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
            X