468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you hear about Obama's Latest Scandal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you hear about Obama's Latest Scandal?

Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
    Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"
    Bob: "No, the other one.
    Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?"
    Bob: "No, the other one."
    Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi ?"
    Jim: "You mean the voter fraud?"
    Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
    Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"
    Jim: "You mean the Boston Bombing?"
    Jim: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones without benefit of the law?"
    Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million & right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
    Jim: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"
    Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"
    Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
    Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"
    Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $530 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy?"
    Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?"
    Jim: "Ordering the release of 10,000 illegal felons from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?"
    Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"
    Jim: "Repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"
    Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"
    Jim: "Repeated recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"
    Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
    Jim: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?"
    Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
    Jim: "65 million low-information voters sticking us again with the most corrupt administration in American history?"
    Bob: ...."THAT'S THE ONE!"

AINT IT HARD TO PIN DOWN WHICH SCANDAL HE MEANT? KIND OF SAD FOR THE U.S.A.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

ADD:

How about when he screwed individuals but not businesses by deferring the requirement that businesses provide Healthcare insurance in 2014 until AFTER the 2014 elections are over, so only individuals without insurance get "taxed".

Yep, that's another scandal from the WORST POTUS EVER.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

All too true..... And most people don't want to hear about it all and don't care . A complacent society doesn't deserve or will keep their freedoms .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Just amazes me how bad it really is!!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Anyone want to take a guess at the next one?

Anything is possible...

Comment

Re: Did you hear about Obama's Latest Scandal?

this should make all the Blues turn red with anger but noooo they lub there leader.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
            X