• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Obama Joke of the Day!

From today's Chromical:

Obama lays out vision for good governance

| July 8, 2013 | Updated: July 8, 2013 11:14am

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama says huge swaths of the federal government are more efficient, transparent and accountable than at any time in U.S. history.

Obama is touting "smarter government" programs at an event to highlight his vision for delivering better government services at lower taxpayer expense. He's citing FEMA's web and apps government data which is now available online.

Obama says progress hasn't always come quickly enough and he says he's directing his Cabinet to create an aggressive agenda for his second term to improve government management. He's tasking his budget director, Sylvia Mathews Burwell, to lead the effort.

The initiative gives Obama a way to try to show leadership on improving government without lawmaker approval at a time when Congress is holding up many of his legislative priorities.

And I'm Warren Buffett. What a crock of crap!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Maybe he meant YOUR INFO Is more transparent and accountable per the NSA and IRS????
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X