Riots? Who Saw That Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riots? Who Saw That Coming

Well..... the President, the MS media and the other race baiters, have finally got the riots they had ginned up and hoped for. The 24 hour news cycle has at least a weeks worth of reporting. Funny thing about riots, they're relatively easy to start but sometimes take a direction not counted on!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

link to info?
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Yeah...do they actually think they are getting their point across! GEEZ...let's make ourselves look even dumber!

Comment

there have been no riots...there was a shooting in Ark and some idiot reported it as a riot but that has been redacted...
        sigpic

Comment

Michael Berry has drunk homemade moonshine from North Carolina with Robert Earl Keen, met two presidents with the same last name, been cussed at by Ron White in a tweet, been called the Czar of Talk Radio by a bunch of workin' people who can skin a buck and run a trotline, crowd surfed at the House of Blues, has a word he created attributed to him in the Urban Dictionary, ran for mayor and was destroyed, was attacked by the media and survived, killed two hogs with his first two shots from a moving helicopter, been featured on "Good Morning America" as "tasteless" for comments about a mosque at the site of 9/11, been boycotted by LULAC and the New Black Panther Party, had legal threats from CAIR, and loves bacon.

The police are shooting rubber bullets in Los Angeles. I guess that it depends on what a riot is. There was also some disruptions in Oakland, ca last night.
          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
          boom

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
            there have been no riots...there was a shooting in Ark and some idiot reported it as a riot but that has been redacted...
            In Houston demonstrators led by QuanelX shut down 288 yesterday. It's heating up nationwide, spurred on by the "great unifier" , so-called black leaders, and his lackeys the MS media.
            As two major California cities spent Tuesday morning assessing damage and tallying arrests from violent protests the night before, officials asked for peaceful behavior -- but promised a crackdown should the demonstrations escalate again.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Re: Riots? Who Saw That Coming

They should carpet bomb them ignorant sunuvabishes
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

That's a bit extreme Duane. How about they act just like the majority of our community did after the OJ trial, and just go on with their life.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

they should get jobs
                  FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                    That's a bit extreme Duane. How about they act just like the majority of our community did after the OJ trial, and just go on with their life.

this is their life. live off the government and keep racism alive. I can't stand black people with this kind of attitude. Worthless.

Comment

Where was the "outrage" when those two black teenagers(a.k.a. CHILDREN) shot that white infant in the face with a handgun?
                      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Riots? Who Saw That Coming

Two teenagers accused of shooting a baby in Georgia made their first appearance in court, offering nothing in the way of explaining this strange and tragic case.

You talking about this?

Comment

What Can Be Done???

We get all ticked off about what goes on around us. The fact of the matter is, all these protesters around the country know we are all at work all day ("like a bunch of chumps") and we are all too busy to a damn thing about anything. Day in and day out we are busy taking care of our families, neighbors, friends, homes, chores, automobiles, responsibilities, jobs, bank accounts, etc. These people only only care about collecting government assistance and stirring up trouble.

Take a look at this picture from Oakland. You have whites, blacks, hispanics, gays, straights, children and various others all marching through town on a Monday. Who has time to march on a Monday? A bunch of jobless, layaboat, liberal loafers on the government's dime and email list.

Life has so many wonderful things to experience. It is a shame these folks can't/won't enjoy any of them. I am amazed how the sun and the moon affect our tides. Then the tides affect the movement of the bait. The bait attracts the fish. The feeding fish attract man and when all the these actions come together right in front of you and you land that fish, "oh yeah!!" Be thankful you are a person that finds pleasure in our Earth's simple things and know it was all laid out before you by God and you were just a part of it. Take pride that you and your family aren't sick with the poison that the people in the photo are consumed by. Let's take care of each other and let these dumbasses waste their lives as they choose.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by buoy37; July 16, 2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Well said Buoy37
                            When I grow up I want to be, One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.

Comment

Who has time to march on a Monday? A bunch of jobless, layaboat, liberal loafers on the government's dime and email list.

Students, no different than the 70's.

Comment

Working...
                              X