Obama helped start hate crime.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama helped start hate crime.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Police say a Bethesda, Md., man was beaten and robbed by attackers in Washington who yelled they were attacking him "for Trayvon Martin."

District of Columbia police spokesman Araz Alali tells The Washington Post (http://wapo.st/15nMdWq ) the attack occurred early Saturday morning in Adams Morgan. The incident is being investigated as a hate crime.

Police say three black men approached a white male from behind in the 1700 block of Euclid Street NW. Alali says two of the men threw the victim to the ground and kicked him. Police say they yelled "This is for Trayvon Martin."

The attackers took the victim's iPhone and wallet before fleeing.

The victim suffered minor injuries but refused medical treatment.

PERHAPS IF COMRADE OBAMA AND HIS ILK PREACHED FORGIVENESS INSTEAD OF INCITING RACIAL TENSIONS LIKE ANY GOOD PERSON WOULD DO, THIS MAN WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BEATEN AND ROBBED. MAYBE OBAMA SHOULD ASK HIMSELF WHETHER LOCKING YOUR DOORS IS A GOOD IDEA WHEN THUGS ARE OUT THERE BEATING FOLKS FOR NO VALID REASON OTHER THAN RACE. WORST AND MOST RACIST POTUS EVER-HE SHOULD RESIGN FROM OFFICE. JUST SICKENING.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

He does stir the racial pot .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Obama helped start hate crime.

"Dis is fo Obama!!"

Comment

Good luck with that.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Get your cousin pookie and get out the hate. I hope all the proud Americans hang their head high when they reflect back for voting for him...rolls in his his grave.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I saw a statement the other day after Zimmerman pulled the family from the wreck.

Zimmerman saved 4 American lives.

0bama didn't.

​Summed it up nicely I thought.
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

He sure likes adding fuel to the fire.
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                Good luck with that.
                x2! Lmao.

Comment

I didn't see Quanell X and the NBPP asking for Justice for the white man that was beaten and robbed. Those hate groups have time to stir the pot on a black thug, but aint gonna say or do anything for a "creepy azz cracker" as Trayvon would say if he wasn't pushing up daisies. Bunch of racists.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X