CBC recommends Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBC recommends Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security post

Thank goodness for this! The CBC is actually, constructively, figuring out a way to get SJL out of office.
    She was my rep before the lines were redrawn. The 18th district will be better served with anyone but.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

I aint sure about the White, err, I mean Black Caucus' recommendation. Having a complete camera hog, publicity seeker as head of HMS may not be best for the USA. Now that I said that, certainly Obamaidiot will appoint her since he aint a fan of the USA.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
      Having a complete camera hog, publicity seeker as head of HMS may not be best for the USA.
      That's all she does. She'll not actually be running the agency, she'll have peeps for that.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

There's no fitting public forum where that woman could do no harm . God have mercy on us .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

trash , great to hear
          FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
            That's all she does. She'll not actually be running the agency, she'll have peeps for that.
            Yep, she'll quadruple the payroll, add 1000s more "employees" and maybe 5 or 6 will actually do some work while the rest just sleep.

SJL is the definition of a worthless POS-the synonym is OBAMA.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              There's no fitting public forum where that woman could do no harm . God have mercy on us .
              Gottta agree with you Henry!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                Gottta agree with you Henry!
                lmao! I hear the KKK is recommending Louie gohmert for that position. The Mexican mafia will send his head back in a box inside a week.

Comment

I support this recommendation 100%.

She'll make an outstanding DHS leader.
                  I'll be writing letters to my Reps to endorse her for the position.
                  West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I believe she can do far less harm where she is right now, so i will NOT support this recommendation! She is from Texas and there are alot of Americans that do not know of her. Like it or not, as far as the rest of this country is concerned, she will be a direct reflection of this state and the poeple in it. I for one will be embarrassed!!!

Comment

Good point Billcollector. She is an embarrassment to Texas already.

Comment

CBC recommends Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security post

I'm still a proponent for her going to Homeland Security. She's an embarrassment (and more so at HS) to the democrats and to the CBC.

Comment

Also, Oblowme will be gone in 3 years and so will SJL, so it is a good way to rid society of a worthless demagogue.

Comment

Working...
                          X