Mona Nelson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona Nelson

What day are we gonna go shut down cullen blvd over this sorry bish!!!
    MANVEL MOB

Kill the beotch and then burn her-wait, first burn her and let her suffer for say... 24 hours, then light her on fire again and burn her til she dies. Sick POS Beotch.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Re: Mona Nelson

We should protest
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

I have to work!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
          We should protest
          You're right Duane.

You don't see Quanell X, JJ, Sharpton or SJL saying sheet about this white boy brutally murdered and burned by this sick beotch-they be too dang busy collectin $ from their own folks that they be "helping". I dint hear Mr. Obama saying that his son would have looked just like the murdered little boy either-such a shame those racist demagogues fail to see beyond their own ignorance.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

She is just evil . What a demonic thing to do to a child . I see a double standard . Where's the media coverage and public outrage ?
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The sicko beotch got Life w/o parole-too bad, now the POS child killer will cost taxpayers millions. She should have benn disfigured by a cutting torch and dumped dead in a ditch and let buzzards eat her stinking remains.

No word from Obama or Quanell on her-gee, I wonder why-oh, that's right it was black on white, not "white Hispanic" on black-bunch of azzholes.

Comment

Lets go shut down 288
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Ide love to see her burn to death. Before, can pour acid into her eyes and cut her fingers and toes off with a swiss army knife
                  Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    What day are we gonna go shut down cullen blvd over this sorry bish!!!
                    lets do this! we might make the news.
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X