Voter Fraud-say it aint so!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trseato View Post
    Hey, What's the problem? And how many precincts in Philadelphia had zero votes for Romney? Hey, no problem here!!

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...times-in-ohio/
    Melowese Richardson got 5 years in Prison-thank goodness. She only voted 8 times for Obama and had her daughter vote twice for Obama. She was another Obama clone-"worked" as a Community Organizer-just like her hero-both are farging worthless. Of course her Organizations are claiming it was racially motivated-yes it was, she's a racist that voted 8 times for Obama because he's black (well, he should actually be called a "White African American" IMO since the Major Mass Media called George Zimmerman a "White Hispanic").
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Voter Fraud-say it aint so!!!!!

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
      Buy it for her.
      Well, that solves her problem. What about the rest?
      The most important group being disenfranchised is what so many patriots refer to as the greatest generation like my parents and in laws. They aren't doddering fools and fought dearly for our right to vote but its getting more difficult for them to get out and take care of these things. Just because they're in their 90s and physically infirm should they lose their right to vote? Of course I or other family members will take care of them, but what about those without families? Who's looking after their rights?
      And Mike, in spite of the fact that your parents are mindless, zombie, Nazi cretins, you turned out fairly well. Just sayin'.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Bruce:

We have in place "Absentee Voter Ballots", plus if voting straight line ticket, we should have a "Absentee Mind Ballot".

Another thought-Soylent Green-use Soylent Green for the Poor-that or cattle feed made from animal byproducts. Many folks that worked hard all their lives (like farmers in the country) never relied on Gummint assistance/welfare and many eat catfood-why can't the welfare folks eat catfood instead of WIC Cheese (or Pete's Fine Meats tenderloins) while surfing on the internet all day instead of getting a job? Meow, baby.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sorry gentlemen and ladies but I was fishing Chocolate this am and did quite well and sorry to have stirred up the rightsters. I love all you guys and will not let politics get in the way of the fishing affliction we all have. There, we all are on equal water. I've been a "yellow dog" Texas democrat all my life. I believe in the right that ALL citizens have the right and duty to vote no matter how hard it becomes, I'm Pro Choice and being a male have no right to tell a female what she does with her body at any time, I'm against Capital Punishment for any crime, I support the PPACA or what the right call Obamacare, and still believe Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan were unjustified drug out wars. The war on drugs is a failure, Texas prisons need and should be Air Conditioned, Gerrymandering is wrong for all political parties, Manmade Global Warming backed by 97% of weather scientists is real, Pro Union, and a big believer in Universal background checks for all firearm trades or transactions and also have had a CHL since they were available in the early 90's, god fearing, public education and not private, same sex marriages, legalized marijuana, and having a working congress again to solve the countries issues and not just say NO with no solutions to back that NO up. Thats about it for now as
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

MG:

Good for you. Good fishing to you. But you can have Pelousy, Reid, Obama, Waters, Powers, SJL and the rest of the Moron Majority and pay MY taxes to support drug-addled baby churners and coddle their azz all you want. Personally, I think the welfare supporters (such as Obama, SJL, Waters, Powers and Reid and 90% of the Dems) that believe it is best for our Country to coddle welfare scammers and have them enjoy a better life than a person that works is to say the least-totally farged up. Anyone that thinks a person that doesn't earn their way through life and lives off the teat of Society and deserves the same lifestyle as a hard working person that supports their family is a scumbag POS and should renounce their US Citizenship and move to Red China-and I'll help the scumbag pack up for their one way trip. Too GD many "Entitlement" BS out there-most of which came from Democrats grabbing the low-life vote of the poor and welfare scammers by promising more "Free Sheeet" if you vote for me-just like Obama told the scumbags he helped in Chicago-the most corrupt city EVER in the USA. May your kids never be patient dumped by the likes of a Michelle Obama also.

BTW, as I said earlier, hope you don't lose your job when ObamaCare is mandated on Employers. You think we had a recession a few years ago, wait til unemployment quadruples from mass layoffs and our whole job market changes to "self-employed contract workers" because companies can easily terminate anyone and turn around and re-hire as a contract worker and not have to be PENALIZED/TAXED for not providing "employees" with health insurance. Good luck and may your family not suffer.

BTW, would you get on a plane piloted by Snoop Dogg after he smoked some hydro ganja? Ya may wanna think twice about legalizing dope. Heck, why not serve alcohol to the pilots while flying? Maybe start pimping flight attendants to first class ticket buyers?

How many more worthless pothaids and crack hoes does this country need? I think abortions should be legal and I'd agree to give em free to every welfare momma out there.

As far as the Congressional deadlock-I put that solely on Herr Obama's slimy shoulders. He can't manage to negotiate-he just pouts and blames others-like Benghazi where he ALLOWED the murder of AMB. Stevens and has dodged the fallout that squarely is 100% HIS for doing nothing to protect our embassy-Obama lied about it and continues to lie about it and Hillary Clinton is as guilty as the farging Terrorists that murdered Stevens and the others-she will burn in Hell.
            Last edited by Robalo; August 21, 2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I'm a yellow dog, too! Good luck in chocolate!

Comment

I'm a rabid dog when any moron democrat is on TV. I growl and want to lift my leg and piss on em. Maybe that's where "yellow" came from Harvey???

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  I'm a rabid dog when any moron democrat is on TV. I growl and want to lift my leg and piss on em. Maybe that's where "yellow" came from Harvey???
                  Lol, Jerry. I know you know the difference. I could say I was a " blue" dog but then I may as well be a republican. Nevertheless, I am who I am and look forward to your opinions and commentary my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                    I'm Pro Choice and being a male have no right to tell a female what she does with her body at any time, I'm against Capital Punishment for any crime
                    You got to laugh when the libs condone killing the most innocent (especially after 20 weeks), but feel we should save the worst of the worst (and give them A/C like the hogs get).

Wendy Davis for Governour!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                      Just because they're in their 90s and physically infirm should they lose their right to vote? Of course I or other family members will take care of them, but what about those without families? Who's looking after their rights?
                      All right here for you buddy - http://votetexas.gov/voters-with-special-needs/

Even after all the accommodations, at some point a loved one or trusted friend will have to get involved to help out. If the elder is in a situation where nobody is around to help them vote, the elder has a more important problem to worry about.

Comment

I'm Pro choice also, but once there is a baby (fetus for you libs) involved, the choice has already been made!

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                          Nice, but how are they getting their government ID cards? Also, aren't mail in ballots provisional?
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice, but how are they getting their government ID cards? Also, aren't mail in ballots provisional?
                            Mail-in ballots are not provisional. They count as immediately as a vote cast on election day.

Provisional votes are not counted until they are reviewed by the voting board, after election day. Most provisional votes do not count due to irregularity with the voter's registration (not meeting the requirements to be an eligible voter - as partially listed on that website). I only recall a couple provisional votes that might have been judged countable, of the hundred or so I've processed in the last ten years.
                            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Nice, but how are they getting their government ID cards?

There is an exemption from photo ID available for the disabled.
                              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X