Beating death of Delbert Belton, WWII Veteran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beating death of Delbert Belton, WWII Veteran

How come Mr. Obama hasn't said anything about the beating death of WWII Veteran Delbert Belton?

To me, those two murderous thugs that brutally beat and robbed Belton looked just like Trayvon Obama. I expected Obama to make some stupid remark about this-maybe even say his son would look and act just like these two murderers.

Where's the other Race Baiters, like SJL, Reverend Jesse "Oh crap, are you another one of my basterd Children?" Jackson and Al "Scumbag" Sharpton? Why aren't they "outraged and upset" about these two POS thugs that killed an American WWII Vet? Oh, that's right, they're hanging with those fine, upstanding Parents of Trayvon Martin at the MLK Rally in D.C.

It's OK, Obama will interject some great words about this-NOT!! He's too busy making the USA look like pansy Nancy's to the rest of the World and still asking Hillary "What's so significant about 9/11 anyway, other than that's when we let the Terrorists attack and kill Amb. Stevens and 5 other US Citizens?".
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

You should have heard what my father had to say! I will not even put it on the forum.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
      You should have heard what my father had to say! I will not even put it on the forum.
      I'm sure it was something nice about those two young boys and how it is all "Society's fault" and they are just "Victims".
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Maybe, but it had to do with Russia law and taking them behind the house and you know what!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

It does not fit the agenda.
          That is why this incident and the Aussie kid killed in Oklahoma are buried by the LameStreamMedia.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Working...
          X