Union Leaders Meet With President Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union Leaders Meet With President Today

So the AFL-CIO and other national unions supported The Affordable Health Care Act to get it passed, but now they are finding out the president lied about keeping they're own insurance and doctors, and that costs are going to be way up.

NO PROBLEM! The unions ponied up $400,000,000. + to the re-election of Obama and other democrat candidates in the 2012 cycle, and the leaders are meeting today with the president to get an exemption from the law. I wonder if they'll get one?
    The politics of patronage was bad public policy in the 19th. Century and it still is.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

2 hours and no union supporters?...president pillow wouldn't tell a little white lie?

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Yep , congress and their STAFF members got a free pass on OBUMMERCARE , union pals want exemption also . Why don't we just get it all out in the open and just declare that anyone who voted for Barack gets special privileges under OBUMMERCARE .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
      X