No announcement yet.

Obama on Debt Ceiling 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Patriotic-ha, what a f'ing joke. He was armed. You need to learn how to read. They were on Patrol for drug smugglers when 5 Mexicans ambushed them-but of course the guns the Mexicans had were squirt guns since Obama and Holder's Fast & Furious Gun Running never happened in your mind and to hell with our own Government's admission of Fast & Furious and that 2 guns "walked" were found with 4 of the five Mexicans captured. Same with Benghazi-you will never read the facts-you'll just believe the crap that Obama spewed, as well as dodged in the Romney Debate where Comrade Obama dodged any questions blaming the Administration for the failure and deaths in Benghazi, instead Obama said he had to meet the slain people's families at the AF Base when the coffins arrived-yes he did, but he was wholly responsible for their deaths by failing to act when asked for assistance/security.

You are a joke and part of the problem with the US today-you are so gullible, you believe the lies and BS from Obama w/o even questioning it and you ignore ALL FACTS that you disagree with-shame on you. A True American questions the Government; otherwise, we'd be living in the former USSR, under an even more watchful eye than we regrettably have today thanks again to Obama continuing the NSA email/phone spying.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

He was instructed and armed with bean bag ammo and to return fire with that 1st. Was killed before they could return fire with live ammo. My whole gripe with this if you would just calm down was the rules of engagement they were given working the border. The cartels knew this also. I'm retired so I view and read ALL I can on most issues that affect our country local news, USA news and foreign news and also neutral reports. Benghazi facts are out there if you have the time. It was a cluster Fu__ for sure. Lots of blame to go around for all involved. Timing was the critical factor in that mess. It happened and was over before reaction time from any payback or arrival of any help. And Stevens had turned down extra security just a few weeks before. My gripe on our foreign embassies is that we should not be in any hostile country that is a known enemy and either should any Americans that can become in harms way at any moment. The real joke is America trying to patrol and control the world. One of the few things that I liked and supported GW Bush was his speech he made after 9/11. "you are either with us, or against us" But in the end that's all it was a speech. We have WMD's that should have been used just a few times to get hostile countries attention. Iraq and Afghanistan should have been over in a few minutes. War is hell and in any fight you use everything and anything to win. One punch or slug and the talking is over. I'm a moderate democrat. Not a far left loonie or a far right loonie. And yes I am highly patriotic in spite of your opinion.
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

gross

Comment

there...i feel better now
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X