No announcement yet.

TPP: Corporate Power Tool of the 1%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You say the rich are smarter. I say they just were craftier at manipulating the rules and laws and getting the most out of other Americans or most of the time off their hard work. And yes, they did not make it on their own. Not without the help or work of other Americans scratching out a living. And cuda340, study up on party principles and how voting a straight ticket is truly the way to vote. No man or woman gets into office without help and guidance from other party members. Yes there are good men or women but they are controlled by their parties. That's politics. I love my republican brother but would never ever vote for him in an election and he knows it and would never ever vote for his democrat brother if I were to run.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
      Life is hard, its even harder if your stupid!!!
      It's you're, not your.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
        You say the rich are smarter. I say they just were craftier at manipulating the rules and laws and getting the most out of other Americans or most of the time off their hard work. And yes, they did not make it on their own. Not without the help or work of other Americans scratching out a living. And cuda340, study up on party principles and how voting a straight ticket is truly the way to vote. No man or woman gets into office without help and guidance from other party members. Yes there are good men or women but they are controlled by their parties. That's politics. I love my republican brother but would never ever vote for him in an election and he knows it and would never ever vote for his democrat brother if I were to run.
        You sure have a lot of resentment for people that have worked hard their whole life to make something for themselves. Just like Corndog said - it's easy to blame others for the way your life turned out - or didnt, doesn't change the fact that you were in the drivers seat. Guarantee you if you were one of the rich guys you'd have a lot less to say.

Cuda - you keep doing what you're doing - this guy would vote for Charles Manson for president if he was running on the dem ticket.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Show me a rich Liberal...and I'll show you a closet Conservative!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
          X