MS Media Selective Reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Media Selective Reporting

I had no idea until last night that the mentally ill young woman that was killed by capitol police was black. Why was that never reported before? That's a rhetorical question, because I know it was "bad optics" as far as the President's spin doctors are concerned.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

The news media outlets cooperatively are left wing liberals . They are not doing unbiased reporting . They should be considered another public relations arm of the far left , bashing conservatives and extolling the left or remaining silent as it serves their interests . I never watch them . I have no respect for the media .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

FEAR, worse enemy of the right but its closest ally. The woman also had a 1 year old child in the back seat and now it has come out she was mentally disturbed. The child no longer has a mother because of over zealous law enforcement. The truth from the mainstream media has always bothered the right. Our country is heading in the direction that the majority of Americans want her to go.The old school of old rich white guys will become the minority. Don't Fear it, accept it and get over it. Go fishing and enjoy the day.I am.
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

A slight majority of the population . The majority of the population doesn't want obammacare .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Old white rich guys ruled when they came over here on the boat 200+ years ago. They rule today. They will rule tomorrow. Obama bends over backwards to kiss the *** of old rich white guys in private, hence that's why he's where he is. Harry Reid bends over backwards to kiss the *** of old white rich guys in Nevada in private.

Old rich white guys have ruled the world since recorded time(including rich Egyptians and Persians etc). But old rich white guys will ALWAYS rule the world and ultimately call the shots. If you don't believe that AND the golden rule, you surely have your head buried so deep up your own *** it's like arguing and making senses with an 8 yr old. I hope I can be an old rich white guy one day.

Comment

And old rich white guys have ALWAYS been in the minority. And they will always be in the minority.

What a dumb *** comment.

Comment

You got any of that weed you been smoking I'll pay a premium price for it!!

Comment

Social Security and Medicare were not that favorable either. Same goes for Obamacare. Also depends on how you phrase it. Obamacare or the ACA. Sure wish the righteous Republicans would know the golden rule. And no I don't believe the rich white man always ruled. World history will help you with that.

Comment

Kenny,

The reason the unfortunate young woman killed in D.C. will evaporate from the media quickly is She did not fit The Agenda.
                  The agenda is to demonize conservatives and especially gun owning conservatives.
                  You have to understand its real hard to herd people onto railcars headed to the ovens when they can shoot back.

The 4000lb elephant in the room here is mental health issues.
                  Everyone knows we need to do something about this. We all see crazy taking toll on good folk every day.
                  Its really an issue the StupidDuma$$ Party(aka Repubs) could run with if they'd get their heads out of your bedroom and womens vaginas.
                  The stick in the muds are the Libtards who refuse to de-couple mental health from gun ownership.
                  To do so would make law-abiding gun owners much less blameable.
                  Hence less restrictions.
                  And that can NOT be allowed to happen.
                  This does not fit The Agenda.

Mental health needs to be addressed just as any other health issue. If we can identify and help people who need help we all gain.
                  West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

How can can you smoke when your head is buried that deep up your ***?

Comment

Working...
                    X