468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Mall in DC Closed, EXCEPT TO IMMIGRATION PROTESTERS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Mall in DC Closed, EXCEPT TO IMMIGRATION PROTESTERS!!

Due to the Shutdown caused by Obama and Reid's idiocy, the National Mall is CLOSED to visitors, like US Soldiers, US Citizens and US Veterans; HOWEVER, OBAMA IS ALLOWING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO PROTEST WHERE A U.S. CITIZEN IS NOT ALLOWED. NOW SOME DUMMYCRAT DEMAGOGUES JOINED IN THE PROTEST AND GOT ARRESTED. I STRONGLY URGE THE DEATH SENTENCE BE IMPOSED ON THESE CRIMINALS-THE JUDGE SHOULD SENTENCE THEM ALL TO DEATH.

From the Chronicle:

Rep. Al Green one of several lawmakers arrested in Capitol Hill protest

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rep. Al Green, D-Houston, was one of eight lawmakers arrested by U.S. Capitol police on Tuesday in a symbolic act of civil disobedience and a protest to House Republicans who have blocked a comprehensive immigration reform bill.

Green has been a vocal supporter of comprehensive immigration reform, which would provide a path to citizenship to 11 million undocumented immigrants in this country illegally. MORE LIKE 20-40 MILLION IS THE REAL NUMBER.

“Allowing certain communities to continue to exist in this climate of consistent uncertainty about their status in our nation is unacceptable,” Green told a Houston town hall earlier this year. EXCUSE ME WHILE I PUKE YOU SCUMBAG GUMMINT LEECH.

The arrest followed the Camino Americano: Free concert and march for immigration reform on the National Mall. Hundreds of supporters came out to attend the event which featured Latino artists and prominent immigration reform advocates. BUT NO ONE ELSE WAS ALLOWED-THANKS OBAMA-DENY A VETERAN THAT FOUGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY BUT ALLOW AN ILLEGAL ALIEN CONCERT INSTEAD-YOU SCUM.

Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., led marchers from the National Mall to the Capitol where they disobeyed an order by Capitol police to clear the street and were arrested. THEY SHOULD HAVE OPENED FIRE AND SHOT THEM ALL.

More than 200 people were arrested, including eight lawmakers. In addition to Gutierrez and Green, others arrested were Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., Rep. Raul Grijalva, D-Ariz., Rep. Joe Crowley, D-N.Y., Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., and Rep. Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y.

HOW NICE THAT THESE IDIOTS ARE SUPPORTING "IMMIGRATION REFORM" FOR 20-40 MILLION CRIMINALS!! MAYBE THEY SHOULD GO TO CIUDAD JAUREZ AT 2 AM ON A SATURDAY NIGHT AND SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO LET INTO THE USA (IF THEY SURVIVE THE CARTEL/HOLDER GUNFIRE). JUST A SHAME.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Barack canceled the amber alert but kept the funding for michelle's idiotic " keep moving " you fat kid program .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The 1st amendment guaranteed this rally at any public place. If the permit is granted there are rules to abide by. Several did not obey and went to jail. Even the vets can go to any memorial if they state that they are exercising their 1st amendments rights. If a large group shows they are required a permit and it will be issued as long as its stated by the 1st.You have to use and abide by your constitutional rights. My guess is there were more businessmen there wanting to guarantee cheap avenues of labor than there were undocumented workers. Just like in the 60's where thousands of Americans learned and exercised their 1st amendments rights. They were hated back then as they are now. But aint Ameica the greatest country in the world!!! And yes, Congress needs to decide on immigration reform and move forward. Soon as a vote on the clean CR is voted on. The TP'ers are on their way out in 2014.
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Illegal immigrants have no first amendment rights.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
          Illegal immigrants have no first amendment rights.
          Who said they did?

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Mg implied it by saying it was a legal rally made up of people using their amendment rights after Robalo clearly stated it was illegals that were rallying.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

The courts have ruled that, while they are within the borders of the United States, illegal aliens are granted the same fundamental, undeniable constitutional rights granted to all Americans. Sorry guys but the Supreme Court has already ruled on most rights under the constitution. By the way Mr Robalo, the State of Texas is about out of the injection drug used in Capital punishment cases. Guess life imprisonment is gonna be the new law unless we use firing squad, hanging or Ol Sparky. Illegal immigration is not punishable by death in any state. America, greatest country in world!!!

Comment

Woohoo. Big illegal alien block party at mg's house. Better go burn up your pension check buying food for all these guys. By the way if one of em kills your neighbor during the festivities rest assured that they'll be comfortable while they live out their days in prison and you pay for it.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law.
                  The Supreme Court has ruled that these provisions apply to all persons in the U.S., without regard to race, or nationality. Therefore, U.S. residents — legal and illegal — have constitutional rights such as equal protection of the law and the right to due process.
                  Other rights undocumented residents are entitled to include Fourth Amendment protections against illegal searches of homes. The Supreme Court, in a landmark ruling 25 years ago, also ruled that all children, regardless of their immigration status, are entitled to free public education, as mandated by the Fourteenth Amendment.
                  Federal law also requires publicly funded hospitals to provide emergency care to all patients, illegal or not.
                  Now, whether you think they should have the rights, that’s another story
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

They are criminals and either should be DEPORTED or JAILED-PERIOD. If Obama wants to ignore the laws he swore to uphold, then let's impeach the bastage or revolt and take back our country. Fark the criminals and fark the Head Criminal In Charge-Obama.

The farging Mall was CLOSED by shutdown due to Obama's and Reid's failure to work on passing a bill-those two blithering morons want a blank GD check for their spending-they spend worse than a drunken sailor on leave at a house of ill repute.

US Citizens were denied access, but the farking criminals were not-now tell me again how "equal treatment under the law" works?

I say fark em and send em all home. Let em vote for their own leaders in their own country-and think about that-do you vote for two governments in two different countries? If these illegals became US citizens (hope not), how many will still vote in their country of origin?
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

By the way, when I go to Hong Kong, Mexico, China or Great Britain and if I overstay my visa, what do those countries do to me? They farking jail my butt and or deport me-and that's when I entered their country LEGALLY via a visa. WTH do you think China would do to me for sneaking across their border? WTF should the US coddle some sneaked in criminal when their GD country would fry my butt? What's good for the goose, should be good for the gander IMO. If not reciprocal immigration rights, then fark them and their illegal act of entry. That is a major issue IMO because there's a darn good chance I'll retire in another country since Obama and his cronies are turning the US into the USSR like Lennin and Stalin-using the same rhetoric/propaganda as those two as well as Karl Marx and a majority of codependent, entitlement fools are following like a bunch of Sheep.

John Wayne is turning over in his grave and so are the heroes lost in wars defending this country.
                      Last edited by Robalo; October 9, 2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

we are fkt. should have changed these laws a long time ago.
                        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                          Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law.
                          The Supreme Court has ruled that these provisions apply to all persons in the U.S., without regard to race, or nationality. Therefore, U.S. residents — legal and illegal — have constitutional rights such as equal protection of the law and the right to due process.
                          Other rights undocumented residents are entitled to include Fourth Amendment protections against illegal searches of homes. The Supreme Court, in a landmark ruling 25 years ago, also ruled that all children, regardless of their immigration status, are entitled to free public education, as mandated by the Fourteenth Amendment.
                          Federal law also requires publicly funded hospitals to provide emergency care to all patients, illegal or not.
                          Now, whether you think they should have the rights, that’s another story
                          Nicely put.

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                            Nicely put.

It was still WRONG morally to deny American vets and other American citizens the right to freely enter public monuments,, while alloying illegals to rally on the mall. It was strictly partizan and very divisive.
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Quit listening to Rush, Hannity, Beck, and turn off Faux news! The ransom keepers are 1/3 of 1/2 of the republicans in the House holding OUR country in ransom. The republicans have divisive issues and still cannot get a grip that they lost the presidency to a black American not once but twice running on issues that a majority of Americans want our country to head. Its treasonous to be harming our country and not letting our congress work and pass a needed budget and pay our debts. Its a very very simple fix. They need to get to work. All of them. Put people to work and paying taxes and decide one way or other on crucial issues that Americans want fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X