Obama's Saturday Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Saturday Address

Even some of you "progressives" understand something about human nature. It's interesting to me that in the SAME speech today he continued to take cheap partizan shots at the opposition, while calling for both parties to come together and work out solutions to create jobs. He has done the same thing continuously, throughout his term in office. He just can't be a leader of ALL the people, because he can't shake his training as a community organizer, and to be effective at that he has to create a "them" or "they" to blame. This guy has been in office five years and met with his prestigious "jobs committee" once. Oh, he talks a good game, every once in a while he will make a speech about jobs from a factory somewhere, and promise to "focus like a laser beam" on creating jobs. Unfortunately with him there's no "there" there.

He can fix problems, but he can sure fix blame!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Well stated Kenny.

Comment

Well in his defense he did build something, the ACA website.
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

typo on aisle two! "He can't fix problems, but he can sure fix blame." lol
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

they call that a Chi town fix.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Hang in there Kenny!Must have something to do with all those tuxedos LOL!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
            X