Trayvon Obama was in Houston??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trayvon Obama was in Houston??????

I think Obama's son, Trayvon Obama, was in west Houston yesterday. The description certainly matches and so do the Family Values.

From the Chronicle:

Police are searching for two men they say robbed a bank in southwest Houston Wednesday morning.

The heist happened about 9:50 a.m. at a Wells Fargo bank at 5219 Richmond near S. Rice, according to the Houston Police Department.

Police the suspects wore hoodies, black gloves and glasses. They left after the robbery and were last seen traveling westbound on Richmond in a vehicle. No description of the men or their car was immediately available. But Barack Obama said one of them could have been my son.

Police said no injuries were reported, yet, but it was heard that a .22 caliber pistol wasn't powerful enough and a .380 semi was preferred.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X