What a difference a decade makes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a difference a decade makes

MSNBC: Obama, Biden And Reid All Opposed The Nuclear Option In The Senate (November 22, 2013)
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

He means everyone but him .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Progressives just love tyrants and dictators. Look at all the liberal politicians and entertainers that go visit communist leaders like Castro and Chavez, or make hero's out of people like Che Guevara and Mao.
      The President has been making and changing laws illegally without Constitutional authority, legislating illegally through federal department regulations written by staff personnel, like the EPA, and now plans to stack the DC Appeals Court by adding more liberal judges to assure that any challenges to his illegal acts will be dismissed by the court.

"How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!"
      Samuel Adams
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Isn't Life great! On one hand, we have Obama and Reid denigrating the GOP because they are at a stalemate, so Reid and Obama want to instigate the "Nuclear Option" regarding Court Appointees by Obama; however, when Bush and the Senate tried to do exactly what Obama and Reid want to do now, Obama and Reid blew a fuse, claimed it was wrong and un-American. I guess it's OK now for Obama and Reid to go against their principles that they stood by so solemnly in 2005. It's OK Barry and Harry-we know you two are nothing but Demagogues preying on the stupid and Gimmedats for your own selfish purposes and are quite accomplished liars and wish the U.S. Constitution was usable for your morning constitutions so you could wipe your butts/Pelosi with it and get rid of the dingleWaters hanging around your Pelosi.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X