Ex-President Bush A Class Act....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-President Bush A Class Act....

....unlike the current President who takes selfies at memorial services.

George W. Bush Sends Letter to Alabama Kicker After Loss to Auburn

Alabama kicker Cade Foster has received a lot of hate since missing three field goal attempts in his team’s stunning loss to Auburn, but he has at least one fan: former President George W. Bush.

The 43rd president reportedly sent Foster a personalized letter encouraging him to press on through life’s challenges.

“Dear Cade (#43), life has its setbacks. I know! However, you will be a stronger human with time. I wish you all the best. Sincerely, another 43, George Bush,” the letter reads.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Did he take Auburn on the money line?

Comment

He is and wife are a class act . They have welcomed troops at the air port returning from the Middle East .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          He bet all the money the ACA saved him on em.

Yes he is a class act.

Comment

Did any of you see 43 on Leno a few weeks ago?

The dude was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              Lmao. He bets on SMU and takes the points.

Comment

Correction. He takes SMU and gives points. What's he doing on air force one with that Muslim? Lmao.

Comment

I read that letter, that is classy. I actually have a presidential pen and cufflinks that they gave me when I went to a fundraiser that Barbara's Bush was having. My X girlfriend's father was an aid to the President.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

George Bush was a druggie and a booze hound when he was young, but turned his life around and became a compassionate and honorable man in his later years.....sorta like the guy that lives in my house. I can only imagine what his presidency would have been like if he had better advisors and a VP with a real heart. Laura Bush is, and has always been, a class act.
                    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

I always wanted to go to Crawford and help him cut cedars and Mesquite and then sit down and drink a beer with him.
                      Bet he tells a bad joke!!
                      Maybe at one time we may have shared some herbs on the beach. He always looked familiar to me. And Termo you are right on him turning his life around. Now he aint a half bad artist. Sure has aged though I guess like the rest of us 60's childs.
                      His work with Aids in Africa also says a lot about his character. He would have made a far better democrat than a republican.
                      Just my slanted opinion.
                      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Sorry, guys I was thinking of George Bush Sr. 43rd, duh!!
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'm still waiting to meet someone with a halo!
                          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                            I'm still waiting to meet someone with a halo!
                            Elizabeth Warren, politically. The pope, internationally.

Comment

Working...
                            X