The Beib's in trouble!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beib's in trouble!!

Police just arrived at the Biebs’ house with a felony search warrant in connection with Bieber’s egg assault on his neighbor. According to TMZ, deputies are looking for anything that can link Bieber to the egg-throwing incident. With over $20,000 in damage done to his neighbor’s house, this has become a felony and Bieber may do jail time if found guilty.

Currently, police are looking for eggs, any footage, or anything else that may link Bieber to the crime. Considering they already have the video the neighbor recorded, they may not need much to take Bieber away. After the past year of Bieber getting away with different legal issues, the police are determined to nail him. It’s no secret that Bieber has been linked to marijuana a lot in the past year, so let’s cross our fingers that the police don’t find any drugs in Bieber’s lair. If they do, the Biebs is screwed.

Presently, Justin Bieber is being detained in his garage as the police search the premises.

Questions:

1. Is it Justin Beiber or actually Miley Cyrus the cops are detaining in the garage? I wouldn't know the difference.
    2. Is the Senate (Reid, Pelosi and Waters) actually going to propose legislation on egg-control? If so, I heard Obama will sign it if it passes the Senate and House.
    3. If you were his neighbor, wouldn't you toss **** back at the little boy/girl?

I liked Disney as a kid, when Annette was on the MM Show, but after I was 6 y.o., I grew up and realized she was just a skirt with mouse ears on - which makes me ask-WTF is it with kids liking the Disney weirdoes of today (Spears, Aquilera, Bieber and Cyrus-helluva 'marketeer' (pun intended) out there)?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Good one.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, Jerry....you must be BORED today! Beiber...really???!!! HAR!
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

they found some cocaine in the house. lol
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Jeez, I'm surprised. Lol

Comment

That kid needs a good ole southern arse whooping.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              That kid needs a good ole southern arse whooping.
              yes sir he does!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Good luck Bieber!

Comment

Who is Justin Bieber?

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                    Who is Justin Bieber?
                    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                      Man Gilberts gonna have fun with this one!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        Man Gilberts gonna have fun with this one!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                        That's a very scary thought.....Well guess it's how you take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post

We have a WINNER!! WTG Express89!! I owe you one beer at The Sand Bar!
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                            We have a WINNER!! WTG Express89!! I owe you one beer at The Sand Bar!
                            Lmao sounds good
                            Karma's a beach.

Comment

Lots of smiles in cellblock D, this morning.
                              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X