Damn Shame...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Shame...

Went by Academy this AM (Galveston) looking for a particular soft dine. Saw all racks cleared, plenty of originals/Fatboys/Devils. Go to check out some reels and noticed a whole shelf full of Dines inside the glass case, locked up, near the reels. Asked the employee what was up with that, says folks have been taking it upon themselves to pocket them without paying every time they placed them out on the pegs. Now a quick in & out turns into a little wait while the guy assists other customers, then has to unlock the case to hand me a couple......DAMN SHAME

That's our world we live in...shame people steal all the things they do.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Our government wires people to think others owe them something… So that’s the trend no a days If you don’t have the money, Take it… When they get caught it will 9 times out of 10 be a career welfare recipient living on the tax payers. Never had to work a day in their life, everything they own tax payers bought for them or they stole it… Paul Brown Soft Dine included.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I kinda doubt that the unemployed, or underpaid employed or poor person has the cash or resources to even be fishing and needing artificials. If they are stealing them, than most likely a fisherman would be the one to purchase them directly or indirectly.
        Unless of course if they steal all their gear along with a valid fishing license and want to fish that badly.
        Aint got scrote to do with the gubmint.
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

The employees have been known to steal (not just lures) and resell on craigslist.

To bad family values (like honesty and integrity) are not promoted, but government dependence (& income re-distribution, pot smoking) is.
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

mgstei1 you hit the nail on the head. They are thieves everything they have is stolen and why waist money on a fishing license... Who needs cash when we give monthly benifits out like its halloween candy??? Government Zombies is what our society is becoming... PERIOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
              mgstei1 you hit the nail on the head. They are thieves everything they have is stolen and why waist money on a fishing license... Who needs cash when we give monthly benifits out like its halloween candy??? Government Zombies is what our society is becoming... PERIOD!!!
              I love my country and sorry to hear you have such a negative view of her people.

Im done.
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

The truth hurt lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is a shame and worrisome that such measures have to be taken to prevent theft . The public schools should bring back the 10 commandments , opening lord's prayer , and pledge of allegience . Instead we have evolution , no god to answer to , and situational ethics . People don't realize or care that our whole life will be judged by a holy god . That sobers me up right fast if you believe it .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I agree with both of you two....it's not all this country's peeps just the ones who take advantage of the system. I'm proud to be part of America just not fond of all the constituents who prey on the loyal law abiding citizens like us.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen

Sent from my Note 2, using Tapatalk

Comment

Years ago, my wife's car was hit by an illegal alien on a public thoroughfare-had witnesses-the illegals took off before cops arrived. One witness said/told where the illegals live-I called the cops after driving by and seeing their car parked at their apt with my car's paint all over it. The cop said "sorry, the car's now on private property (aptmt complex) and nothing he can do". I said "how about I get my gun and pull em over when they drive onto the public street." At that point he threatened to arrest ME if I did that and not one dang thing ever happened to the scumbags (except for some reason, all their tires went flat-looked like a knife cut through them like butter-and someone pee'd in their gas tank). Don't tell me that gummint looks out for us and protects us-scariest thing I ever heard was "We're from the Government and we're here to help." Scum is SCUM and yall have seen ponds covered with scum-at first it's a little, but in a year or two, all ya see is scum over that pond-the scum need to be raked and disposed of.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                          I love my country and sorry to hear you have such a negative view of her people.
                          Bawahahahaha!!! Dammm MG thats good.... could I hire you as a stand up comedian at the Sand Bar next summer?

Comment

To funny, but extremely true. Lord Bless.
                            robert
                            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

First off, you farked up trying to buy anything from that rotten arse store. I lived on the island for a loong time and they've never been with a chit. Secondly I cleaned them out last week with my new x-mas trench coat and gave them to all my enemies that couldn't catch a fish if they're life depended on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X