• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Smellary

From MSN:

Hillary Clinton talks Benghazi, Gates, 2016

By Carrie Dann, NBC News

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Monday that the “biggest regret” from her time as the nation’s top diplomat was the 2012 attack on Americans in Benghazi. NO KIDDING HILLARY!!!!! YA LET THEM DIE AND THEN LIED ABOUT IT SAYING IT WAS MOVIE HATERS.

During a question-and-answer session at a meeting of the National Automobile Dealers Association, Clinton called the loss of four Americans in the attacks “a terrible tragedy” and a “great personal loss.” THEIR DEATHS ARE ON YOU HILLARY-AND YOUR POS BOSS, OBAMA!!

Clinton did not address criticism by former Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who wrote in a new memoir that Clinton opposed the troop surge in Iraq for political reasons. But she did appear to defend President Barack Obama, whose administration Gates paints as micromanaging and overly concerned with domestic politics.

“I think the real takeaway from Bob’s book … is that he ended up admiring both President Bush and President Obama,” she said, saying that both presidents had different styles but admirable conviction in their decision-making.

The possible presidential contender continued to say that she is “not thinking about” her plans for 2016. GOOD, NOW SHUT -UP AND GO FIND BILL-LIKELY HE'S AT A MASSAGE PARLOR OR WITH ONE OF HIS MANY GIRLFRIENDS ENJOYING A CIGAR!!

“I have to say, I don’t know,” she said when asked about her political future. “Not a very satisfactory answer, I know.”

“I’m not thinking about it,” she said. “I am trying to get other people not to think about it. I will think about it in the future sometime, but right now let’s think about what we have to do to continue building on our success.

One title that she is looking forward to, however, is one far removed from the Oval Office.

“I really can’t wait, to be honest,” she said of the possibility of becoming a grandmother. “But that’s not my decision."

In her remarks to the auto dealers group, Clinton waxed eloquent about her own family's love of cars, but conceded that she hasn't been behind the wheel since she was first lady.

"The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996, and I remember it very well," she said. "Unfortunately, so does Secret Service, which is why I haven't driven since then." SHE PROBABLY HAD A HIT AND RUN! SORTA LIKE BILL DOES, BUT WITH A CAR!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Who here would not beef up security if you were in charge at all US embassies and facilities in the Middle East on the anniversary date of 9/11? If you say "Not" or "No", are you a terrorist/Muslim that hates the USA, too doped up to remember what 9/11 is/means or too drunk on Obama Laced Kool-Aid to care?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What difference does it make now ?
      Pull all our troops/Ambassadors home out of the Embassies that are in harms way and warn the world if you mess with us or kill any more Americans the drones are coming with tactical nuclear weapons.
      BUT, too many businessmen/capitalists would come unglued. Tell the world also NO on the TTP and we set our own trade and prices.
      Its all about the money, always was, always will.

Im done.
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
        I think it makes a lot of difference-I would like to see Hillary's daughter be assigned to Benghazi-then see "What difference does it make now?". Cheap cop out bullchip answer that does NOTHING and MEANS that Obama and Hillary messed up and CANNOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT BLAME AND THEY ARE TO BLAME. They failed to act and lied about it.

BTW, the terrorists are still running free-they have not "tracked down the terrorists" as promised also.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
          Taking the words right out of Hillary's mouth aren't you????? Any time Americans die and there could have been measures taken to possible prevent their deaths, it makes a lot of DIFFERENCE!!!!! Hellary and Bozobama sat on their hands and did nothing before the attack when they had intel to suggest one was coming and then once the attack started both of them just went to bed and nothing more.......great leaders......NOT!
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

The press has interviewed the Attackers . They report that they are not Al Queda and so says our government . But in reality they got the orders from Al Queda . They were local Muslim terrorists . The black Al Queda flag was flown in Bengazi before the attack . It was a known dangerous post and not secured by US military . The locals hired by the government to protect our embassy personal cut and ran when the attack began . The embassy requested protection but was denied by Hillary . It was a planned attack by well armed terrorists . The video is a cover story . If the press can find the attackers why can't our special forces ? They could if given the order to take them out . Hillary wants it forgotten . Didn't even let our troops at the ready go to the rescue when we found that an attack had begun . The administration is no better than the 1930's era Nazis .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X