CBS Does an NBC and edits Senators Remarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Does an NBC and edits Senators Remarks

Bob Scheifer on Face the Nation asked Ted Cruz a question about running for president. Senator Cruz's answer had a paragraph about the current presidents abuse of power, which was edited out for broadcast. Censorship by omission. This link shows to original interview and the edited version.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

How the hell does Obama get such a "PASS" by the media? Pure, unadulterated BS. Who's pic does he have to blackmail media so much?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I've been telling you for some time; if you rub his Afro back you'll probably find "666" on his forehead.

Comment

I think that's on his butt. Then again, his head's up his butt so works both ways.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          I've been telling you for some time; if you rub his Afro back you'll probably find "666" on his forehead.
          LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            Nope, he is evil but he just ain't that smart. If his teleprompter didn't tell him what to say he would just stand there and mumble.....
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
            X