What Obama Won't Say Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Obama Won't Say Tonight

He won't mention the Afgan war, except maybe in passing. He'll rail about income inequality, and fairness, but not mention that it's his 5 years of progressive economic policies that have actually increased those inequalities. QE has made the rich richer, and done nothing for the middle class. Well nothing unless you're elderly or retired, and then the result has been brutal, due to the almost zero interest rates. He'll mention that unemployment is down to 7%, but not that the labor participation rate is almost the lowest ever and that almost 400,000 people quit looking for work in December. He also won't mention that a record number of Americans are on food stamps or disability. IT'S HIS ECONOMY, but if you listen to his speech, you will think he's running for office against unseen, evil forces, because that's what community organizers do; Create straw men, and identify an enemy......it's "their fault"!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Willie Robertson is attending, that's the closest to playing a raspberry at'em in the Chamber.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

didn't watch, didn't want too. BLAH BLAH BLAH. if we all don't come together on something soon its all over anyway. thank god I don't have kids or want any. the **** can stay right where it is for all I care. still probably see the end of the world before I die. the rich get richer and the poor will get shot down. lol

this might be the only answer
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I'd rather watch two snails having sex than watch an Obama BS Rally. Only way it would be worth watching is if he had laryngitis.

When his lips move, it costs True Americans money.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

About the ignorant voting........I love watching Jay Leno on his "Jaywalking" segment as he asks the "average" American the most trivial and easy questions about politics and our system of government. It's embarrassing how stupid some of the answers are...I didn't say ignorant, I said STUPID! Most of America gets it's information from rich media moguls and special interest groups that don't give a damn about your welfare and whose only interest is to keep us all distracted and arguing so they can make a ton of money and we won't notice the ****ing we're getting by our bought and paid for politicians. We have the government we deserve.
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Sounds good. Let's go fitchin.

Comment

Best picture to have come out of the SOTU.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BfIRREgIgAA_wmm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	560511
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I need JT's puke bucket!!
                Dump yurs out bud and I'll fill it up over Oleanders picture.
                "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Working...
                X