Why Immigration Reform is Impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Immigration Reform is Impossible

Because no matter what is passed, Congress can't count on the lying President to comply with or enforce the law.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

We don't need no immigration reform. All us Irish that want to be here are here. Nuff said.

Comment

I would like the current immigration laws enforced, like Obama has sworn on a Bible twice to do.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Obama has put more Mexicans on the deport train than any president in history. Lmao. Faux news and Andrew breitbart wouldn't report news like that. Lmelao.
        Last edited by H.Maier; February 8, 2014, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Horseshiiit. Hes been trying to put them on the train to fast citizenship .

Kenny, if he had put his hand on the Quran, it might of meant something to him. But not the Bible.

Comment

Wrong, JT. Want to bet on that?

Comment

The rights savior did also, Reagan.
              The law breakers are the US citizens that hire them and abuse them. Some call it Capitalism at its finest.
              I say they deserve to have a guest worker program like other countries and their employers abide by wage and labor laws.
              Barry is doing his part waiting on our do nothing finger pointing NO congress.
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                The rights savior did also, Reagan.
                The law breakers are the US citizens that hire them and abuse them. Some call it Capitalism at its finest.
                I say they deserve to have a guest worker program like other countries and their employers abide by wage and labor laws.
                Barry is doing his part waiting on our do nothing finger pointing NO congress.
                exactly. The republican messiah let them in with amnesty to cut wages and run amuck and now we have to deal with it. I try personally not to demean any race or creed but I don't see many whites or blacks building houses, highways, or chemical plants or refineries these days. Glad I'm out of the rat race this great Texas economy. Another great " right to work for less" state. Truth hurts.

Comment

Hard working, family oriented, with a strong work ethic is what I see in them. They deserve higher pay and safer working condition too. Once the 1% decide to do right by the poor and middleclass and raise the minimum wage and extend unemployment to the deserving hard working Americans and give them all a raise our economy will thrive again.
                  "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Don't be overzealous, my friend. The Mexicans are the most industrious people, next to the Vietnamese in the world. When you send your children to the streets to sell chick lets in mexico and can send them to public school on my dime in the U.S. for nada, that's quite the bargain. No disrespect intended. The truth hurts some folks.

Comment

I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.
                      -Ronald Reagan 10/28/1984

No matter how decent they are, no matter their reasons, the 11 million who broke these law should be held accountable.
                      -Barack Obama July 2010
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                        I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.
                        -Ronald Reagan 10/28/1984

No matter how decent they are, no matter their reasons, the 11 million who broke these law should be held accountable.
                        -Barack Obama July 2010
                        couldn't have stated it better, my friend! Even though that lying Obama said exactly that.

Comment

And you can keep your doctor and current insurance policy. BS from a BSter. If ya don't believe in Obama's agenda to make them legal, your head is buried in the sand. Oh, and the Benghazi attack was due to an anti-Islamic movie. I don't believe a word that liar says.

Plus, you union guys should be pizzed about any illegal amnesty-those illegals are scab workers and will take away from your precious union jobs.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                            your head is buried in the sand.
                            Jerry.... I'm only trying to help you out here; but, don't you think if you would of said "your head is buried up your asss" vs buried in the sand, it would of been a more accurate statement?

Comment

Yes, maybe even buried up some crooked, skanky, lying, POS politician's azz, like Obama's. There , how's that? Certainly more accurate.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X