Obama a visit to houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama a visit to houston

Sitting in the hanger at hobby wondering why all of the private jets coming in today and it dawns on me that they are here for 0bamas fundraiser.
    Funny how many evil rich democrats own their own jets.
    Last edited by boom; April 10, 2014, 10:08 AM.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Originally posted by boom View Post
    Sitting in the hanger at hobby wondering why all of the private jets coming in today and it dawns on me that they are here for 0bamas fundraiser.
    Funny how many evil rich democrats own their own jets.
    and how they got HUNDREDS of MILLIONS by paying off the likes of Ted Kennedy, Reid, Pelosi and Obama to obtain favorable laws to Personal Injury attorneys. One of the fine-azz dinner holders personally got over $300 MILLION for suing Tobacco on behalf of our Gummint but no one beotched about it because he paid the bastages off with millions donated to the DNC. Isn't it nice our gummint with an entire army of lawyers on payroll needed to "Hire" a P.I. Attorney and pay a contingency fee to him! thanks Dummycrats-all those millions could have gone to the people that are dying from tobacco use, but naw, let's give it to outside counsel and they'll give us millions from their hundreds of millions we let them make and we know it's a tough case (not) because the Gummint wants Tobacco to lose, controls the judges and lets the outside counsel become mega-rich all so the DNC can make millions off the PI attorneys-pure unadulterated crap.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Our poor little meridian looks like a kite. Lol
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
        Our poor little meridian looks like a kite. Lol

finish gassing it up, I'm on my way.

Comment

HOPE SOMEONE THROWS A SHOE AT HIM .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I heard he had spinning rims of his limo >=[] I bet he also sagged his trouser past his @$$ and stopped by the valero to get a grape blunt, you know... just to show his "Texan" voters he's still representing them.

Comment

Working...
            X