Chicago, A Progressive Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago, A Progressive Paradise

Yes sir, true blue democrat all the way. Over the weekend they had 35 shootings in 36 hours.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

NRA's fault !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Bush's fault.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

....self thinning population up there it seems!

Comment

maybe Obama should move back and start door to door "Munity Organizing" instead of being a POS POTUS. He is welcome to resign anytime.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Still waiting for the resident libs to finish their due diligence on the subject.
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

This resident lib is too busy cleaning fish and laughing at the tea baggers. Go Cubs!

Comment

Im finished with my DD but facts are few and far between so all I can offer is MHO or talking points.
                I personally blame foreign automaker companies and loss of jobs in Detroit and Chicago through the years for each cities problems and that's MHO.

Dan Patrick is debating Julian Castro in San Antonio tonight on Univision dialin on Immigration if anyone is interested.

Also on the 27th in Houston, Willie Nelson will be entertaining at a private BBQ in honor of Wendy Davis and for a 5$ bill you can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to attend and listen and talk to Willie and Wendy.

My federal tax rate came out to be 13.75% on adjusted gross income and I don't have cows on the salt grass or any state or federal properties.

God bless ALL of ours country!

I'm done on this thread.
                "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                  Im finished with my DD but facts are few and far between so all I can offer is MHO or talking points.
                  I personally blame foreign automaker companies and loss of jobs in Detroit and Chicago through the years for each cities problems and that's MHO.
                  Well we can agree on something finally. The uaw can't survive in a competitive market. What has the democratic leadership done for the middleclass there? Haven't they had control for the past 6 decades? I'm just trying to learn something here.
                  boom

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                    This resident lib is too busy cleaning fish and laughing at the tea baggers. Go Cubs!
                    If that's all you have, go take a bath dirty hippy.
                    boom

Comment

Ah, dirty hippie. I prefer daily showers. Lol. Keep backing losers, Loser.

Comment

Ah yes, the old "I can't win so I will get the thread deleted". I'll send you a participation greenie. lmao
                        boom

Comment

I need nothing from you. Keep tormenting yourself. Lmao

Comment

Here is something that you can watch.

boom

Comment

Vacation in Detroit. Brought to you by union democrats!
                              Attached Files
                              boom

Comment

Working...
                              X