Idiot Peanut Farmer against Keystone Pipeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot Peanut Farmer against Keystone Pipeline

Jimmy Carter, one of the WORST POTUSes ever has come out against the Keystone Pipeline.

WASHINGTON — Former President Jimmy Carter joined fellow Nobel laureates Wednesday in opposing Keystone XL, insisting that approving the pipeline would trigger “more climate upheaval” around the globe.

In an open letter to President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry, Carter and the nine other Nobel Peace Prize winners bluntly warned the leaders: “Your decision on the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline will define your climate legacy.”

The missive, published as an advertisement in Politico, represents the first time Carter has taken a position on the $5.4 billion project and makes him the first former president to come out against the pipeline.

FIRST OFF, THE CANADIANS ARE NOT GOING TO STOP TAR SAND DEVELOPMENT. THEY WILL BUILD A PIPELINE TO THE WEST COAST AND SELL THE OIL TO CHINA, INDIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES, WHICH THOSE SAME COUNTRIES AREN'T DOING SQUAT ABOUT SO-CALLED "CARBON EMISSIONS". IN FACT THOSE COUNTRIES WILL LIKELY NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT CARBON EMISSIONS. THE U.S. HAS LOWER POLLUTION LEVELS THAN THOSE COUNTRIES DUE TO EXISTING LAWS THAT SCRUB SOME OF THE NOXIOUS GASES-LIKE CATALYTIC CONVERTERS ON CARS AND TRUCKS.

JUST ANOTHER CROOKED DEMOCRAT BLOWING SMOKE UP FOLKS' BEHINDS. HEY JIMMY, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN YA DUMBASS THAT CAUSED MAJOR ECONOMIC CRISIS WHILE IN OFFICE. GO BOIL SOME DARN PEANUTS.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Robalo: As much as we both don't like the Obama Administration, I still consider Jimma Cawta as the worst President within my lifetime (I'm 59). He was and always is wrong on every position on every issue. At least BO took out OBL; Carter never would have

Comment

Carter was and is a goofup . It's not like the councilman fast roped down the Blackhawk and garroted Bin Laden . The military guys said we found him , can we take him out ? Er , I guess so and it was done . Carter , the Kenyan , and ACLU ... Pretty much whatever they endorse , I can know I shouldn't side with them without researching the matter .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
      X