468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Snapper-now 11 day season!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Snapper-now 11 day season!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I plan on being an outlaw this summer. When the Feds made it an 11 day season for Recs to catch red snapper, while allowing Commercials all year, it's time to revolt-all my snapper are caught in State waters from now on!!

I think Dr. Roy Crabtree is a sell-out, liar and fails to do his job and should be carrying an Obama phone, collecting welfare and obviously should be unemployed along with the Gulf Council and NOAA Fisheries folks. Just farging ridiculous that us Recs catch 5 million #s of snapper in 11 days and those commercials don't? The sky is purple with yellow polka-dots, my boat is actually a 500' sportfisher and I am worth $30 billion dollars and my Unicorn is bright red with a solid gold horn and answers to "Phantom". If ya believe that, you qualify to be on the Gulf Council-obviously you are stupid and a dumazz.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Take a step back, breathe down deep, and tell us how you really feel.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Just go with MArk...he never leaves state waters anyway...
      sigpic

Comment

I think I did Travis.

BTW, The US Dept. of W&F has performed a new study on migratory birds, specifically ducks and geese, and are planning to reduce bag limits next year to one greenhead mallard, no mallard hens, and 2 spoonbills, either sex, and all other ducks are closed-and the season will be split again-you'll have Wednesday, November 12 and Wednesday December 10 to duck hunt. Goose hunting will be open for two weeks-one the week of November 3 and the week of December 1-two snow geese per hunter per day-all other geese closed. The US F&W hired the NOAA Fisheries and Gulf Council to try to make it more fair when hunting for ducks and geese-they just failed to say who they made it more 'fair' for-ducks and geese of course!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Jerry - I am right there with you. I also don't think the TP&WD is going to care so long as you are within state limits. Everyone knows the fed restrictions are a complete joke. The entire law is backwards, regarding the quota and allocations. The more fish there are, the less we can fish, since we fill our quota sooner. Makes no sense at all.

Comment

At the end of the day, I have no faith in anything run by our inept and inefficient federal government. When its all said and done, for the most part, these are people constantly trying to justify their own jobs at the expense of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by shutout View Post
              At the end of the day, I have no faith in anything run by our inept and inefficient federal government. When its all said and done, for the most part, these are people constantly trying to justify their own jobs at the expense of common sense.
              Hammer, meet nailhead.

Guys, it doesn't matter who is in charge of the Federal govt. If they are in charge of something, they scraw it up. Let's keep partisan politics out of it please. They're all screw-ups in D.C.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                Hammer, meet nailhead.

Guys, it doesn't matter who is in charge of the Federal govt. If they are in charge of something, they scraw it up. Let's keep partisan politics out of it please. They're all screw-ups in D.C.
                Sandy: With all due respect, did I name a party or particular president? The Feds, regardless of party in charge, with the exception of national defense, are not, in my opinion, very good at running stuff.

Comment

You said it perfectly, hence the "Hammer, meet nailhead" comment to you following your quote. I started another paragraph to make another statement to anyone who would listen.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

May be Obama giving the environmentalists what they want as they are big supporters . Appears to be the reason why he won't OK the Canadian pipeline when it's cheaper , less polluting , and union guys would get good jobs . The union is ticked off about it . They would just build a pipeline to the coast . But , I digress .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                      May be Obama giving the environmentalists what they want as they are big supporters . Appears to be the reason why he won't OK the Canadian pipeline when it's cheaper , less polluting , and union guys would get good jobs . The union is ticked off about it . They would just build a pipeline to the coast . But , I digress .
                      Woah Jack!! Sandy is gonna kick you Asp!! LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                        Reads and follows instructions: check minus.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

[ They would just build a pipeline to the coast . But , I digress .[/QUOTE]

They ARE building another pipeline to the coast, straight thru National parks (Canadian) so they can sell to China.

Comment

Working...
                          X