Obama says OPEN THE GATES!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama says OPEN THE GATES!!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Tens of thousands of immigrants who are in the U.S. illegally but don't have serious criminal records could be shielded from deportation under a policy change being weighed by senior American officials.

The change, if adopted following a review ordered by President Barack Obama, could limit removals of people who have little or no criminal record but have committed repeat immigration violations such as re-entering the country illegally after having been deported, or failing to comply with a deportation order.

The possible move, confirmed by two people with knowledge of the review, would fall short of the sweeping changes sought by activists. They want Obama to expand a two-year-old program that grants work permits to certain immigrants brought here illegally as children to include other groups, such as the parents of any children born in the U.S.

John Sandweg, who until February served as acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said he had promoted the policy change for immigrants without serious criminal records before his departure and said it was being weighed by Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson. An immigration advocate who has discussed the review with the administration also confirmed the change was under consideration. The advocate spoke on condition of anonymity because the proceedings are confidential.

YEP, WE NEED MORE ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY TO TAKE JOBS. I SAY LET THEM MOVE TO DETROIT, CHICAGO, D.C., OREGON, AND CALIFORNIA-MORE ILLEGALS MEANS MORE DUMMYCRAT VOTES IN OBAMA AND HELLARY'S EYES.

"JOBS FOR US CITIZENS-HUH, WHATZAT?" SAYS OBAMA.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

More illegals are getting legal counsel pro bono and more are escaping deportation . The attorneys are compensated monetarily via federal programs . What's up with that !?
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thank goodness. I need to have a house built, my lawn done and my house cleaned!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
        Thank goodness. I need to have a house built, my lawn done and my house cleaned!

Racist.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          Racist.
          Lmao!

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

the matter is all up to our Congress Of NO!! Its past time to make some decisions and go on!
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

God bless the Congress of New Orleans!
              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
              boom

Comment

Working...
              X